This Is Not We Asked For!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rocking_devil, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@mods/admins......remember i n animesh had made a thred in feedback forum asking for a seperate forum?!......we asked for a sperate forum wherein all non rock recordings that is all hindi stuffs be posted!........We didnt ask for indian rock forum to be modified into a wierdo place like this now where all sorts of rec be posted!......plzz.. read that thread properly.....and understand what we had asked there!......this new igt soundtrack thing is no way related to hwat we had asked for!......aise hai tho .....let the forum be the way it was before......this totally sucks! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

so please see into the matter! :beer:

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

so u mean a diff forum for hindi nd non rock stuff.....and a diff forum for indian rock related discussion and rock recordings....

fair enuf....

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

As it is,...... how many rock recordings do u find in that forum dude?

Most of it is just other stuff, so dont worry, u wont skip if any rock recordings come up.

Chill!

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

i guess wat he means is one forum for recording...and one for indian rock talk....

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i think the modifications brought about by the managing n administrating team of indian guitar tabs are good ones and the old form does not need to be restored.

just the portal page is looking a bit too bizarre to me as the top poster thing has been moved to the right hand side

before it used to be on the left hand side

6. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm....what does it matter if 'rock' recordings and movie song recordings are posted in the same forum?? Will it hurt your ego or something? Because I sure as hell cannot understand what you're complaining about. The change we made is, we renamed the forum from 'Indian Rock' to IGT soundtrack. This was done because we have people from other countries as well, and recently we came accross a case where people refused to post recordings on this forum because it read "Indian" Rock. And now, we are trying to give this forum more exposure by having a smart view link in the portal. I think this serves the purpose well.

BUT, if you meant, a seperate forum for Indian Rock Discussion and IGT recordings(which it does not sound like) like the_wizard said, its a fair demand. We will look into this.

And one more thing, I don't like the tone you're taking.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

okay....alright!.....forget it.....!:annoyed:..........u can close it now!...this thred has served beyond purpose :grin:

8. tejas

tejas ..........

But what did you want anyway??

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

all i wanted is a thread so tat we can have only rock/english - pop recordings and rest as the forum was before!.......it was idea of asmo n he wanted it like :: your band, your gig, your music....din need all cover songs of hindi floating around....one can always post that along wid the hindi / english / south indian tab forums!......now if this goes on....then i suppose we might witness the forum be filled up wid recordings n recordings throughout!......now let it be!

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@tejas - tone?? where did i record my voice ?:p:

11. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm...Nothings going to change. This is how it will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.