This is by far one of the best remakes of Kolaveri Di in English

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Super-Admin, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  2. A for apple

A for apple New Member

i dont like original kolaveri but today i watched this and also shared on facebook.....this is goooooodddd....

3. Super-Admin

I guess, it's the simplicity of the original song which made it a huge success. But this one by Arjun is really nice. I loved it :) .. this kids' really talented :)

4. A for apple

A for apple New Member

by the way admin how old are you??!!

5. Super-Admin

Apple - Take a guess ;)

6. A for apple

A for apple New Member

i think around 25-30.....???

7. Super-Admin

8. habib99

habib99 New Member

VirtualWorkforceAsia aims to bring together skilled and talented virtual workers from Asia, and employers from Australia and New Zealand, for the benefit of all parties.

Most virtual workers look to the USA and Canada for opportunities – often at great cost to their social and family life because they become night workers. Australia, and to a lesser extent, New Zealand are geographically AND chronologically Asian. This gives Asian virtual workers the option of working during their day so that they have time for family and friends!

Add to that the strength of the Australian economy – complete with a well documented skills shortage, and it is obvious that both workers and employers stand to gain by forging ties.

9. anisha_astrolog

anisha_astrolog New Member

this version is also becoming very popular. i like the original one best. this one is also very good better than all other versions.

10. samalert

samalert New Member