This is a Guitar Tab forum

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hey ppl
    im back
    well not actually back..i just got some free time so i visited the site
    and i was surprised to see the forum filled with covers and useless threads.

first of all ..for larsan...
    dude ..post ur covers in the "Indian Rock - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music " forum
    not only for larsan..but for all of u guys who post their covers over here.

and yea larsan.i listened do ur covers..they were ok..ur improving ur guitaring skills ...good work!!

and as far as the other threads are concerned
    like " which band should be thrown into hell and all those kinda threads"
    man u guyz can post them in the music talk forum

for God's sake this is a "GUITAR TAB FORUM" ..not a cover posting forum

plz...just pay attention to what i said and do think abt it

cheers

Big_Evil

2. Sash

Sash New Member

I agree with Evil.

No offence to anyone but chosing the right destination and forum for the posts would be a big help for those who search for relevant information.

Cheers:)
    Sash

3. shak

shak Harrr!

evil you havent changed a bit! .. still criticising but not coming up with your own goods ..

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

more ''spam'' in the tabs forum..thats what i say! ;)

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

pakis dont even dare to look or post in the other threads...musik talk .. thats y all this crap has 2 be inthepaki tab section

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yt can i say? : thinking :

7. imasud

imasud New Member

I totally agree. I have posted covers on this forum before but Big evil u are right.
    WE SHOULD TOP POSTING COVERS AND RECORDED MUSIC ON THIS FORUM.

8. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

that'd be abit strange..posting reocordings in a different forum and posting tabs in another! if thats what u're suggesting..i think as long as tab and recording go together its cool in the paki forum..
    the only thing is '''the best this and best that''' forums shud be stopped..alot of spam and threads are created for lousy reasons

9. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

I dont think so...
    I mean its not dat big deal,its ok to post ur cover or recordings...
    and i totally agree with Quadrophenia...

10. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well....i my view it should be paki pop talk in one forum...indi talk in an other and so on...

11. shak

shak Harrr!

sketch another boundry eh? ..
    forget it! this isnt your forum, its everyone's forum, you can do what you want, mods are there to sort you out if you go wrong somewhere, so stop worrying and lets slap big_evil muhahahah

12. Iqbal_shah

Iqbal_shah New Member

agreed wid big evil

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

okay this stuff is all going becoz of me.........i will stop posting covers....infact i have deleated my all covers from soundclcik....happy? all u stupid ppl....who agree wid big evil.....where as i think ppl who are supporting big evil never even submited one chord for any song also....and if we do sumthing for them....they just start.......spaming and start doing favours......u iqbal shah got red spot and talking abt fourms.....first improve ur reputation then come back Imsaud yt ever.....u also a niwbie and talking abt fourms.....yaar including big evil ppl all big eveil supportes are fools.....next msg any message from any user regading me....i will put consider as bad post......now the topic u have started is simply foolish....ignored at first but now i m angry.I always suppory other but ppl like big evil alway degrade us.............quad and sharukh are far more better i mean to say best than these guyzzzzzzzz

14. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

i m truly agree wid larsan covers give help to guitarist too much i m wid u larsan keep on posting covers if the moderators do not mind then why these all guys r jelousing from i love ur covers larsan .......thanx buddy

15. BIG_EVIL

i didnt say " dont post your covers"
    i meant
    post ur covers in the "Indian Rock - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music " forum

please ..... this is a guitar tab forum
    so post guitar tabs here

and post ur covers on the other forum

16. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

i agree with this...look here is my opinion....post the tabs of the song u have coverd...and post the link of another thread (which u will make in your gig forum) with the tabs...so it will help others to understand the tabs and the coverd song!

17. BIG_EVIL

agar aik seperate forum bana hua hay covers kay liye
    so why dont u guyz post ur covers over there

18. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

u r absolutly rite big evil

19. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

hmm

hmmmm..........i guess im too late to proceed with the discussion :D
    well....... i guess this discussion leads to talk bout the technical aspect of this forum website..............

What BigEvil's point is to post ur cover songs in the Indian Rock section which is there to have our own work as submitted.......and post the paki guitar tabs in the paki guitar forums...........SO THAT ITS EASIER FOR THE USER TO FIND WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR BY GOING IN TO THE RESPECTIVE FORUM AND SEARCH THEM.

now for the simplest reason a user doesnt look into the forum if he is looking for anything definite............he jus simply presses that 'SEARCH' button and puts his query and then he gets the results from all the forums which appear in random and there is no separation what so ever with regard to the forum boundaries!

so my point is! a user browses a forum to see whats happening in it! and that happenings is jus a reflection of what other members are upto on the forum.............it has nothing to deal with what the user is looking for.............and yes if he's looking for anything he wont waste his time ( to be wise/rational) and search for it by using 'SEARCH' button.

so my dear friend BigEvil not being sarcastic or harsh at u! but looking at ur own post as this thread.............this thread is rather a baby's shout.........and it doesnt have any tabs for it............would u give us the tabs of ur NEW song? 'THE BABY'S SHOUT' ??????

one suggestion to all who are willing to follow what BigEvil did.................that if u have any complains or problems...........simply mark as a bad post or forward this issue to the moderators...............coz with what BigEvil did.........u can only get the fame! and thats rather in a negative way!

Regards,
    Khurram.

20. BIG_EVIL

sir
    i have already PM lord neo abt this
    he willl do what needs to be done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.