Thirsty To Buy Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by 3DOORSDOWN, Jan 10, 2008.

1. 3DOORSDOWN

3DOORSDOWN New Member

hii..guys...
    1st of ol...
    am juss new to this forum.....and its beeeen intrstin to c so many ppl discussin various music...styls..about guitars. nd many other things.... am feeeelin gud that so many guitarist hav beeen gather here to explore thmslves.....atyclly i ve beeen to this forum for around weeeks bbut its my 1st post and its tooo complicated for me to read diffrnt threads n old ones...so dont mind if i ve put this thread in wrong place...

comin 2 pt...
    guyss...i like every kinda music...generally metal n rock...and i really intrested to play guitar...so to fulfill my dreams i neeed to buy a guitar....since am juss beginer i neeed an acoustic guitar....another problm is that...i dont knw @#@ abt guitar...so neeed ur help
    comin to the main pt..
    the most important thing is that i dont have much money to buy a goooood guitar...
    i have around 1000 bux...and not possible to ask more money frm my parents...
    so i c the best option is to buy second hand guitar...

some one plz put throw light on me...and show the rite direction..

p.s i knw ppl dont like to read....so dont mind if its a big post

2. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

I have my old Acoustic..but I'm in Chennai..What about you?

3. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

4. 3DOORSDOWN

3DOORSDOWN New Member

one of my online frnd got hobner from kolkata, cost 1500/-...

btw i live in delhi...
    ya will chck that forum...

5. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

I got my first guitar for 700 Rs. I don't know the availability of those kind of guitars in delhi....But they are value for money if you are interested in electrics and want to use the acoustic to get a feel of the instrument...

6. 3DOORSDOWN

3DOORSDOWN New Member

hmmmm rs 700 first guitar..nice....what kinda guitar is it...

i m very keeen to learn guitar.....will try electric guiitar tooo later..
    neway
    tommorow, i m goin to meet someone i gt close to thru intrent..hes having guitar of my range....let c