1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys, this thread for all on the cool indian band - ZERO.anything realted to zero - news, their music, lyrics, tabs and mp3's are welcomed!!

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i heard zero broke up,and they already played their farewell gig somewhere.

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

not broke up exactly.their guitarist warren is going to newzealand so they planned a farewell party to warren mendosa.he will substitutedby another guitarists<name i forgot>.talwar brothers and sidd are very much alive to continue the band.
    and what else , the new zero is leaving to uk next month to play the opening for coldplay concert.
    but i miss warren 4 sure.

4. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Where can i listen to this band?

5. sudhin

sudhin New Member

just saw warren in mumbai 10 days ago.

6. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

what is it like...somethin like INDIAN OCEAN or is it really ZERO because never herad of it.. ?

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

guys, ZERO is an a real good indian band like parikrama, indus creed, gay lawyer but only thing its upcoming soon.you will always see this band in IIT mmod i livewire and independence rock by the end of the show or second last.its real god awsome piece and has got some real gud numbers.my favourites are::

1> lucy
    2> christmas in july
    3> not my kind of girl
    4> psp 12
    and other two songs.

they have released two albums so far under their own record labels :: >albummed >hook.
    i got one song of albummed through kaaza and the hook album as a whole from mood i.
    i have them in my comp. but i cant upload them to my site coz net is running on dial up and not broad band.i have girish talwars ph number but it doesnt work now, and another ph number which is his office no.i have met him about 3 - 4 times as hes my brother''s boss in juris corp and also seen siddhart and warren once.

they had their site :: www.whatmezero.com which is now not available as they sold the domain.they had put up small clips of their originals in it.

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys, i will soon be posting the tabs to christams in july.so stay tuned!

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

devil..u too were at the mood i festival!!..cool. Zero really stole the show after the ****ty band QED came and played backstreet boys.

id have to say that zeros best performance was at GIr ...outstanding!!

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

wow ...

Zero's guitarist gone ...

nice band nice songs ... esp PSP ... i like the way that song keeps changing its charachter ...

i have once CD of GIR ... Zero did outperform all th other bands in that ...

11. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

warren got a bro's think his name's zoran he's gotta band 2!

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

im always there in mood i's since my 8th.you can probably notie me coz im 6'6 height.mostly standing in the middle.im lucky enough that i satay by hiranandani, o dont have to keep travelling here and there.and i always get inside first and all credits to my classmates there in iit.
    yeah qed reallly rocked.i liked it but am hardly able to locate them through google or any sote of theirs.i need to get my hanbds on their originals.i liked how they did bsb.it was quite damn ditto same tune.but we know how the indian crowd is to pop music and stuff.i love it really when the crowd gives away their ever famous "mother choooot behen choooooooot" dialogue.i didnt know anything about gir cocert.i know them but not the one mentioned above.i hardly to get to go to girs and other fests due to the homongous school.
    im feeling damn lazy now to work out christams in july again as my bro forgot to save my work.you must have seen the lst time , zero vocalist sidd flying in the middle of the song psp 12.he couldnt be stable in that thing.but i really love mood i when it comes to fireworks, moshpit fire, and other fancies.

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah he is gotta brother too.ithink younger one.its not zoran by any chance i forgot the name, i had read about it from rsj mag. article.and plus he is in a band hasnt got any band for himself. :beer:

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i love their solo work and their superb sense of rhythm.dont play much with power chords which is another good thing about them.i used to search all the pages of google for their tabs then i got pissed off started tabbing it out by myself.i know bobby as such as he was my bro's boss in juris corp.i have met and taked with a couple x 2 times.hes got five guitars at home.2 electric guitars and 3 bassess.all superb and bought from his own eaned money except for a electric and a bass one.

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys!
    im uploadded an midi file of the solo of not my kinda girl through powertab format!so those who own guitar pro or powertab , they can import the file to archive the tabs and chords!
    this is the accurate one xept for the couple of notes!im still working on christams in july and will post that soon enough!
    for now u can download the solo midi file and learn it!

Attached Files:

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

AAWWWW C'MON LET ME KNOW ABT THE TAB FILE!ITS JUST 2 KB!ok ok i will post the tab in text format!

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... i heard it and liked it ...

but :( i haven't heard the song so i cannot comments on the "correctness" ...
    will scoot and search the song in my CD archives ... and tell ...

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

right guys, here is the first solo tabbed perfect for psp 12 ....man, i forgot to show rajjev this solo when i met him in furtados.im sure he would have been ticked!!

1st solo to psp12 ::

|-----------------------------------------------------------------|---|
    |-*-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-8-8-8-7-7-7-5-5-5-*-|-2-|
    |---2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-8-8-8-7-7-7-5-5-5---|-2-|
    |-*-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-3-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-6-6-6-5-5-5-3-3-3-*-|-0-|

|-----------------------|------------------|---------------------------|
    |-----------------------|------------------|----------10---------------|
    |-----------------------|------------------|----10-12-----12--10-12-10-|
    |-----------10----10-12-|--12^-10----10-12-|-12------------------------|
    |-----10-12----12-------|---------12-------|---------------------------|
    |-12--------------------|------------------|---------------------------|
    h--- h--- h------

|--------------------------------|----------------------|-----------------------|
    |--------------------------------|----------------------|-----------------------|
    |-\9-10-9----9-------------------|----------------------|-----------------------|
    |---------12---12-10h12p10-0h2~~-|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2^-0---|-----------10----10-12-|
    |--------------------------------|--------------------0-|-----10-12----12-------|
    |--------------------------------|----------------------|-12--------------------|
    h--- h---

|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |----8-10-8\7-8-7---7------------------------------------------------|
    |-9b--------------9---9-7-9-7\5-7-5---5------------------------------|
    |-----------------------------------7---7-5-7-5\3-5-3---3------------|
    |-----------------------------------------------------5---5-3-5-3--0-|
    |--------------------------------------------------------------------|

|---------------------------|
    |-----------11----11-13b.f--|
    |-----10-12----12-----------|
    |-12------------------------|
    h---

KEYS USED ::
    h-- >>> let ring
    h >>> hammer
    p >>> pull off
    \ >>> slide
    ^ >>> bend and release
    b.f >>> full bend

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey rockin ... that song ROXXX ...

just tell me whether u also play it the same way ->

i play the clean rhythm with "sus2" chords ... and then the distorted rhythm with power chords ...

and the leads are cool/plain petatonics ... the second lead as well as rhythm is i guess 2/3 (cannot remember at office) frets high-up the scale ...

thats how i play ... b.t.w. the wah screws the lead (i mean i am not able to reproduce it) ... thanx for the tabs ...
    wil surely check it out ...

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

THNX SSLAYER!

HEY GUYS, I HAVE POSTED THE RIGHT, ACCURATE AND THE PERFECT INTRO TO INDUS CREED'S PRETTY CHILD!I HAD BEEN TABBING THE RHYTHMN PART LAST MONTH BUT LEFT IT INCOMPLETE
    SO I FINISHED IT YESTERDAY!

JUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW::

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?p=122833#post122833

KEEP ROCKING ALL! AND LEMME KNOW!