The Very First Jayanth Fan Club

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

He he.. Thanks Sweet ol Monica, Bob, Tejas and all.. First of all thanks for coming.. Yhea i know i suck but that happens.. Mars missed out so did SOnali.. Neo should have stayed longer.. Tejas was amazing..

2. jayanth

A pink sewar is one where two pinky fionger of two people are locked together and a promise is made.. This is something like friendship and will never be broken.. I never knew all this.. This is a defination from some other site.. I'll help you practice your vocals till then.. Say aaaahhhhh..

3. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

aaarrrgh :mad:

damn i missed so much fun! i was away...

hey, when d'yall plan to meet next?

4. jayanth

Its ok prash.. YOu came really really late.. That was heights of expectations.. We'll meet somtime again.. I'll tell you when..

5. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i've been spamming way too much i guess so i'll try to stop, this is my only post of the day if i remember correctly so here goes....um....@tejas and nats....i guess theres something you guys would like to tell me, i would like to know who missed me and how did you know that person missed me..... this is sounding very juicy so don't leave out any details ;). thanks evryone for missing me but theres one person who deffinately didn't miss me, neo see i've been trying to be good so plzz don't be mad at me anymore, and finally for mr. jay.....what do you mean don't listen to anything they say :confused: hehe

6. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Just dont listen to them thats all.. Nothing more to say..

7. alex

alex New Member

Hey here is another fan - after reading all the stuff about jayanth - i m impressed - and a bit jealous too !!!!!! yeh this guy is really cool - coz v have all the things in common- but he is a master and i m a jack heeeeeeee.........

well to aceive all that at an erly age is amazing .. and is still going strong .... all the best.

n all u girls - impressed by his looks?????? hahaha - jokes apart thts nother plus point.

oh yeh !!!!!!! last but not least - thnx to sonali for creatin dis thread ....

8. jayanth

Thanks Alex One day you will beome Alexi so I'm not worried about the jealousy.. And i'm quite old man.. My looks :think:

Sonali created this thread as a revenge for her Title.. But then it was not revenge anymore.. (What Say Sweetie??)

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I think i heard jayanth say "where is SONALI" twice..... :p

10. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

jay - staying with the topic , dun have anything more as of now to say for you , .... sorry but will surely come up with more spams latter ,,...

neo - it was three times not twice ... , one time he even went to look for her , but u know visa probs sucks , heheh

11. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes, probably...i left quite early i just heard it two times.

12. jayanth

So what guys.. What if i asked for Sonali thrice.. I was looking for her..

13. jayanth

I asked only thrice.. Maybe million times in my own mind.. Say waht you want you wont get any info about US from me..

14. jayanth

BTW why are all of you so INTERESTED??

15. jayanth

That Zoom guy was me.. He he.. Zoom didnt play guitar at all. He he..

16. Sonali

:eek: talk abt a besharam pagla, :annoyed: why must you torture me!!!
    actually i always pictured jay to look something like this, hehe
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    not that he is an angry guy......just that he is so into rock music.
    :think: whare is the pagla anyway

17. jayanth

I'm not torturing you?? I'm here ,,

18. Sonali

i feel peacefull just to know that much, don't leave please.

19. jayanth

Always there.. YOu know that..

20. Sonali

hehe :p :p :p yes its nice to know too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.