The Very First Jayanth Fan Club

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Full name: Jayanth S
    Nickname……………..…Jay? Mr. Impossible?
    Birthday: ………………..November 7, 1985
    Birthplace:………………. Bangalore
    Parents’ names: M K . Sridhar / P Kanakalath
    Height: 6Ft 1 Inch
    Weight: 71 Kilos
    Hair color: Black(Changes constantly) Green when i go swimming, Red Streaks/ White sometimes when i bleach/ Tiger stripes before a concert last year/ Currently Natural Black with one white streak/
    Eye color: Brown
    Number of siblings : One (Amazing One)
    Age of the siblings: 23
    Names of siblings: Krishna Jaidev
    Favorite vocalists: Dave Mustaine(My Vocals is ditto) , Gary Cherone , Steven Tyler , David Lee Roth, Ozzy, Bon Jovi and the list never ends
    Favorite band: Megadeth, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, DT , Symphone X, Metallica, All Shred Guitarists, Anything and Last but not least John denver.
    Favorite drink: Vodka with Sprite
    Favorite sports: Football(College Captain/ JCA Club Captain/ Scored more than 100 goals in Four Seasons) , Cricket (Always Opening the Bowling and Batting/ 4 centuries and 24 wickets In My first year of Engg)
    Likes: ………………………………………….Music , Music collection , Guitar , Travel , CRY , and CARE,Etc
    Dislikes: Myself, I hate irritating people(I just stop when asked to) , Coffee Day prices, Poverty, People who laugh when i go out to do social Service
    Worst habit:……………….drinks liquor, Smokes ocassionally, More
    Favorite foods: Italian, Pizza, Anything with Beef and Pork and Chicken in it, I love Beef Steak,
    Favorite color : The IGT BLUE
    Favorite ice-cream flavor: Chocolate/ butter Scocth
    Favorite actor:…………….Hritik Roshan(No Ways), Jim Carrey, Tom Cruise, Keanu reaves(See Matrix 123 more than 200 times(Geek)), Shah Rukh(for his Expressions), Matt Lee Blanc,
    Favorite actress: Kate Blanchet, Rani, Meg Ryans, JenniferANiston and Also Courtney Cox(Irritating sometimes)
    Personal hero: My Dad, I also adore Steve vai, ohn Petrucci and Yangwie Malmsteen.
    Inspiration: ………………………..My Dad,Natasia,Steve Vai, Any Musician(beginner or otherwise)
    Strangest quality: ………….gets smarter as he gets more drunk/ I'm a weak hearted person, I take everything to HEart and everything that comes out comes straight from my heart.

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I inspire myself.. So it drives me to do anything i want.. I'm weak someone can blow me off my terrace.. He he.. Bu tanytime anyday, Anyone needs help i'm there..

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i can't believe you just filled all those out right now :shock:

4. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

I thought you wanted me to..

5. Sonali

i did want you to but no human is able to think or type that fast and that accurately........hmmmmmmmmmm is your real name klark kent?

6. jayanth

I'm Jay i can don anything anyhow anywhere anytime the way it should be done..

My Real Name is Jayanth Any cahance i'm not clear.. See my user Name..

7. jayanth

We composed more than 25 songs now.. If someone gives me money, I will surely record the songs nad put them up on the web.. All my songs are in English.. I write a lot of poetry and a great fan of literature.. Free Time+ Free Paper(From College) + Free Ink(Friends) = New Music Every Week..

8. Sonali

i'ts not fair, art should be free, i wish the government did something to help out aspiring artists.

9. Sonali

10. Natasia

Natasia ...

I finally thought that I should contribute to this tread, I’m sorry Sonali but I’m going to be one of the people praising jay ... possibly you could start another thread called "bashing jay".... then I will post there too with views contrary to the one’s here... :p: ... all I have to say is that I started out as a complete novice (the way we all do) to this site.... n I’ve learnt a lot more here than anywhere else.... And that’s all thanks to Neo... JAY.... Essi and (now) Zoom.... I highlighted Jay's name because as far as I’m concerned I have learnt more from him (i.e. the technical expertise) than anyone else (sadly at some level even my guitar teacher) .He seems to know his instrument inside out. And for someone who has picked it up from friends n self-study that’s truly commendable... :rock:...I’m not trying to put the other's down or anything. I has learnt a lot from Essi n Neo too...(these guy's really do know their stuff)... :rule: :rule: ........ I guess I should stop praising jay now...
    Hey Sonali do put up that other thread soon ... I need to balance the amount of praise here with lots of bashing ... :p: ....
    @Jay... dude where's that tutorial you mentioned? When are you going to post in the beginner’s section?????? :think: ..........
    And Sonali here's a secret let out.... you want to annoy jay call him "Jayanath". I have noticed that it truly gets him :annoyed: ... Sorry Jay, but I had to get all that praise off my shoulders... :p: ...
    But all said n done ... JAY RULES... : nw: :nw: ...hope to learn lots more from you, Neo , Essi and Zoom ....

11. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Jay, I really wish you could do to their grammar what you have been doing to their guitar playing!

12. jayanth

Thanks Nats.. But Jayanath is kind of now not bugging anymore.. See i respet NEo and Essi and Zoom cause they are the BEST in what they do.. Neo and Essi Tab and Zoom does all the Technical stuff here.. So No Offencew YOu ROCK.. :nw:

@ Sonali :- I'm not an Angry Singer.. My Voice can take a turn just like James HEtfeild but i didnt want to mention that..

13. jayanth

Nah Ananth.. Came here and Did what i was asked t odo?? Right Sir??

14. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Great going Jay....

Hey Jay,

Well isnt this the most satisfying of all threads you read till date?
    Feels nice when everybody talks about u!

This is wat we try at IGT.... Bonding all members and make them feel this is their second HOME!

WELCOME TO HOME SWEET HOME..... :rock:

Enjoy!

REgards,
    Zooom.....!!

15. Natasia

Natasia ...

Ananth ,why don't you go and check my grammar now. Any suggestions about any incorrect punctuation ,spelling or grammar ? I hope you see that ,I don't need any kind of help with my grammar. :annoyed: Its just that with all the preparation for my MBA exam I tend to get fed -up with the corrective grammar I follow while studying for the verbal section.This is more of a stress buster! not that I need to justify myself in front of you . Just wanted to setlle matters once and for all.

16. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

No offense at all Nats, its just that when it comes to poor nerds like me, we find words like "mah" "da" and everything a little hard to read. Its a task just to hear people talk like that in person, but having to read that stuff does get tiring. Now read again what you just wrote - isn't it so much easier to read?
    But if you choose to keep your "identity" at the cost of "clarity", go ahead. I'll just have to get familiar with your "accents".

17. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

jay - u deserve this , shd say nuthin else ,,. people here are not bad at pouring out emotions so enjoy them to your fullest ,

i really appreciate each and every member in the house ....

n surely like their participation , forgive me if i provoked you anytime , provoking is in my nature , heheh - can help it ....

18. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Good one, jay. I too have learnt a lot from you, especially from the advice you have given to some other people. Though, sometimes, I wonder...

Guitar - 8 hrs
    IGT - rest of the day

How do you catch up on sleep, studies, college, other neccessities, socializing? I mean, get a life, dude! j.k ;)

19. jayanth

I dont go to college, I end up at cofffee day.. I sleep for one Hour every day. I socialize thru SMS.. I enjoy Weekend like hell. .goto Dicso's etc..

20. jayanth

@ Zoom.. Not my fav topic.. But nice.. Thanks. .This is My Home..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.