The Very First Jayanth Fan Club

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

Yes guys, finally there’s a thread dedicated to the guy this site revolves around!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets all pay tribute to the amazing jayanth, the guy who seems to find the time to reply to every god dammed message ever written on igt, yes the one and only jayanth, this thread will list all the smart, sweet, lovely, smashing, remarkable, astounding, marvelous ways jayanth adds sanity and interest to our otherwise boring and meaningless lives. So go ahead guys post your hearts out to show all the way we appreciate our divine co moderator. Not yet familiar with the person who is the subject of my thread? Well then just step out of this thread and read any other thread your mouse happens to randomly point to, if jayanth doesn’t have a quote on there then you must be hallucinating because finding a thread on igt without any advice or comment from jayanth is like being pushed out of a boat and not hitting water (please keep in mind that this is quite possible but very seldom does it happen).

:) So jay how do you like your gift???? I told you this was coming, hehehe.

And I know what you all are thinking and you’re absolutely right, I have nothing else to do with my day until school starts, and that’s why I have the time to produce such a great gift, dude you better appreciate it.

No offence to the rest of you moderators/administrators, this is meant to be a joke

2. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

"this is meant to be a joke"? :)
    seriously folks, jayanth and all the other mods/admins deserve praise for what they have created here. I remember the time when I started playing the guitar, I could hardly find anything related to guitar in Indian music on the net. This is a great portal for all aspiring Indian guitarists. You kids should feel really lucky and be entirely grateful. (Like your dad or mom would say "In our day we didn't even have this...") So don't hold back your eulogies!

3. Sonali

i'ts supposed to be a joke coz all four of the guys deserve fanclubs, not just jayanth. i was hoping ppl would feel this was a bit over the top and would start dissing him but no such luck, dude i guess your just too popular.

but seriously lets try a bit harder to irritate this guy plzzz, maybe will irritate him enough to write the next "I Hate Myself and I Want To Die"

4. Sonali

i don't even know why i'm spending so much time on him, i don't even know the guy :confused:

5. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

oh oh.. Didnt see this coming... Yhea i really like that guy.. You can say he is probably the best person on this site..

@ Sonali :- Let me join the group in irritating me.. HE he.. :mad:

6. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills &amp; Far Away

true... very true...

jayanth must be one of those guys in the world who absolutely adores guitars over everything else in the world. so at IGT his love for guitars and music drives him to reply to just every damned post, no matter if it isn't at all needed, no matter if the poster hasn't even asked for his opinion, and no matter if the final conclusion on the topic had been drawn a 1000 posts away - cuz, in short, he has to have the last say on each and every thing guitar.

he was one of the original perpetrators of spamming on IGT (and of course still continues - c'mon just look at his post count - that is a feat only jay could've achieved)

and then he happens to be a remarkably famous and popular guy and has friends all around the globe. all people in bangalore respect him for the great musician he is (which no doubt he surely is) ; unfortunately, it's only here on IGT that he gets stoned (like we're doing just now ;)).

then he has met all the musicians in the world, the who's-who in rock/metal/pop music (strings being the most recent example i can remember)...

then of course he's the guy to consult in all technical matters, the latest equipment, their prices.. he has tried each and every brand's each and every make of guitars and equipment and knows them thru and thru.

in fact he happens to have an astounding general awareness for just everything in the world - books, movies, shops, ppl, artists, albums, gossip.

there are surely thousand more things i can say if i remember for which he does deserve a special fanclub - he's gotta be the most popular mod and member on IGT!

(hehe don't get offended jay... i too am just having fun at ur expense... a joke it was meant to be and a joke it is :beer: )

7. jayanth

So you all praise me and tell me its a Joke.. Have fun.. If you really meant all those things, I would be sitting on top of the computer moniter,, (The Highest Point in My Room)

8. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills &amp; Far Away

depends on which way u take it - head or tails ;)

9. jayanth

Do i have an Option??

10. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

congrats jayanth for the fan club

11. jayanth

Nice oppurtunity to have fun at my expense ha?? Enjoy.. I will get irritated only when these are more than 35 pages on this thread..

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I personally think Jay is maturing in many ways, but he still has an habbit of getting carried away. :p Spamming or spamming Jay is still the best! :beer:

13. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i sign here , jay - keep it up , i am sure ur parents wud be very happy today , hehe

14. Sonali

Oh lord, you guys are supposed to be stoning him to death, not praising him to nirvana, don’t you see what he did with my title :mad: . I say stone stone stone……..but you guys have a point…….he doesn’t just blabber like an idiot…….he actually makes sense so I’ll give some credit………..but I’ll still irritate you jay ji :p …………don’t think your off the hook just coz you got brains……… :annoyed: I’ll “America’s sweetheart” you.

15. bob-bobby

jay - dun know much , but surely seem to be in trouble , .....

16. Sonali

Actually I just figured out that this whole thing abt the title was a misunderstanding on my part so I’d like to apologize for that……..but you guys feel free to stone him with your mean remarks as much as you like :p..........jay you just can't seem to catch a break from me can you? so sad, specially coz your such a decent guy.

17. bob-bobby

jay has just gone out to pray to make this a 1000 post thread , when he come , will surely reply you back ,.......

18. Sonali

Dear jay:
    as a true fan I’ve been reading your work quite a bit lately, I happened to have come across a post which said that you write at least two songs a week, that is amazing.........I just wanted to know whether your songs are in English or Hindi (I write English poetry, wish I could write Hindi). I would also like to ask you to post your music on the net because your intelligence intrigues me…….I want to see how good you are (bet your pretty darn good), I happen to have a musician friend who just happens to be an idiot (god bless his soul).

Also because this is your fan club we need the following information from you (I would provide it but frankly I don’t know myself).

Full name:
    Nickname……………..…Jay? Mr. Impossible?
    Birthday: ………………..November 7, 1985
    Birthplace:……………….
    Parents’ names:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Number of siblings:
    Age of the siblings:
    Names of siblings:
    Favorite vocalists:
    Favorite band:
    Favorite drink:
    Favorite sports:
    Likes: ………………………………………….Music , Music collection , Guitar , Etc
    Dislikes:
    Worst habit:……………….drinks liquor
    Favorite foods:
    Favorite color:
    Favorite ice-cream flavor:
    Favorite actor:…………….Hritik Roshan
    Favorite actress:
    Personal hero:
    Inspiration: ………………………..Steve Vai
    Strangest quality: ………….gets smarter as he gets more drunk

19. jayanth

Thaks Lord.. Really wanted help, I helped i think probably at the right time too.. Sorry about the Spamming but I'm the Mod i go through Every single post everyday.. So i generally get tempted to reply.. But its nice to see more than probably 500 + Posts everyday.. and Reply only to 20+..

Sonali as i already said You can keep irritating me.. I wont get irritated..

20. Sonali

we all know you're a very very hard worker, thats why everyone loves you sooooooo much,;) specially prash as you saw from his post, i bet not even hritik has that kind of love from any body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.