The Very First IGT Album (not pix)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by guns n roses, Nov 25, 2004.

1. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Hey guys iv'e got a great idea. With The PErmission of Lord Neo and IGT, Im going to create a IGT CD Album. It's really easy it'll feature songs from you guys of IGT. What 2 do is go record your song or if you already recorded it, e-mail it to me at (sorry for postin my email but i dont care--) [IGT] and i will put it up on IGT (with permission and help) and maybe my site. All your songs will be credited to you. heres a few rules,

RULES

1. Your song must a SONG Not a small riff.

2. Your Song can be a cover song or your idea.
    - if you made this song up also include name of song
    and your name or IGT name.

3. Songs may contain vocals. Songs without vocals are acceptable
    Songs with no drums or bass are acceptable.
    - If it contains Vulgarity it is up to the site owner to post it.

4. Please only enter Rock/Metal music of guitar. No flutes, trumpets, or Kazoos.
    - acceptable - Bass Gtar, Elec GTar, Acoustoc GTar, !2- strngs

5. Pleasse enter your name to be credited. for ex.

(your song) House Of The Rising Sun - by (your name or your IGT name)

6. You may send only 1 song, sorry im going to try to fit everyone.

7. the album will be called as a title IGT but i will take proposing names for a subtitle for ex.

IGT - (your idea of a subtitle)

8. Heres the IGT Album Setup

|
    | 1. (song) - (author)
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |______________________________________

9. Any complaints, hate mail, help, ideas email - [SNIP]

I will be postin the album on my site (currently messed up) rockworld.0catch.com

as for IGT permission will be needed my Lord Neo or any1 higher (i doubt).

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

wowwww, thats a great idea but remember what happened with the song contest? only one song got posted, unless i'm mistaking....

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I think better than someone posting a whole song which is often difficult to record because most rock/metal songs consist of two or more guitars played simultaneously. My proposition is that you let members contribute riffs or solos. (e.g. I can play the rythmn for sanitarium from start to finish)...and then we work with the stuff we get and try and put a song together.

4. what we can do is a collabaration..
    like some guy play 8-16 measures over a backing track..and then the other guy playing 8 measures..arnd 3-4 guitar players can fit in..and then well post the sequence in which they appear in the track..
    i have a killer backing track..can some loop it?? coz its only 1:50 or somethin ...jayanth can u loop the track ..play ur stuff and then email it to me..and then ill play mine and then send it to someone who can record..
    JAYANTH DO U HEAR ME...

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@Guns, You have the permission as long as you don't charge for the CD. Everybody should know that Guns_n_Roses is "NOT" affiliated with IndianGuitarTabs.com, if you would like to give your songs to anyone please do so at your own discretion. IGT will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong!

6. so u guyz r plannin 2 make n album n sell it?!?! :S

7. guns n roses

Nooooo no no no im not going to sell it god!!!!

its a little thing for people to do for fun. no selling or anything just so you check out the material of other people of IGT. So im ready
    <<what does this mean Neo??

8. guns n roses

does it mean im not part of IGT anymore??

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

No, it only mean's that we are not responsible, if this venture goes wrong in anyway. If you would have contacted us before posting this thread like you were supposed to you would have known our position in the this matter in advance, instead of having us reply here.

10. guns n roses

oh ok thanks.

11. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

so what has been decided? can we submit riffs and stuff or not? and what level stuff do u need? i mean, will amateur stuff be rejected?

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I dont think any contribution will be rejected. Good for you for giving it a try:)

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

so when are you starting..and where do we send it at after we are done recording it...and guyz i can't sing, can i jsut send the leads

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I can sing :eek:: Though i think i'm much more suited for Background vocals(yelling and screaming):p: