The Unofficial Trivia Thread!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by dennis, Jan 10, 2005.

1. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

hay Dr. S. i heard about the iguana thing biting Slash. LOL that is funny. I could see him saying dropping the F-bomb on Tv. lol.

once apparently, Zakk Wylde tried out for Gn'R. He was going to play his forst show with GN'R, then Axl walked in and made his "orders" and Zakk turned around and said,

F*CK you!

Then he left never talking to Axl or GN'R again. So i guess Axl saved the band.

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i aint gonna post any GnR trivia for fear of getting raped(do i hear the sirens ringing?).. :D
    but here goes:
    lynard skynard is actually the name of robie's highschool gym teacher

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Oh yeah..i knew i was forgetting something:
    Steely Dan got their name after they watched a lesbian ****o movie in which the dildo was called Steely Dan...and i aint kidding.

4. aleric

aleric New Member

Steely Dan !!! LOL !

That was the best from you Dennis.....

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

thanks aleric..couldnt believe i had forgotten that one :D

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

another one
    The paul gilbert song Y.R.O actually stands for Yngwie Rip Off...paul does have a weird sense of humour.

7. guns n roses

ha ur funny dennis. Im not gay ur dream of being raped can be accomplished by som1 other than me. (yes i hear the sirens!) :)

Motley Crue's lead singer and Axl Rose nearly got ina fist fight in 1992. Axl Rose also had disputes with Dave Mustaine, Other MC members, Kurt Cobain, and others.....

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

dont flatter urself

9. guns n roses

dude chill. im JK

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

So was I :p:
    :beer:
    Heres some GnR trivia:
    The albums Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II were released simultaneously. When they were released, Use Your Illusion II was the #1 album in the US, followed by Use Your Illusion I. The last time an artist had the top 2 albums at the same time was in 1974.

11. guns n roses

^True, also GN'R was the first band to have 4 albums on the chart top 100 for 7 weeks, Appetite, GN'R Lies, UYI I, UYI II.

Another TRivia:

Dennis' avatar is actually a Marijuana leaf. This has never been done in IGT history.
    Lol. :beer:

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Lolz..actually is green peace ;)

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Steve Vai on being asked for 5 good reasons not to practise replies:
    1.There
    2.Are
    3.No
    4.Good
    5.Reasons

14. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@denniss and GNR....nice stuffs guys.

wats up wid axl havin issues wid everyone.....sure his attitude sux. no offense.

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

thnx fr.
    floyds song Keep Talking(from the division bell) has Stephen Hawking talking on it with the aide of a computer generated voice.

16. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Kurt Cobain use to have a Grindcore band which was a sideproject.

17. guns n roses

I know this is off topic but its outrageous.

IF you know of Tony Hawks Pro SKater/ and the series, Dreamcast tried to release a game called, Stephen Hawkings Pro Wheelchair, but couldnt without violating like 80 laws!! LOL!

SLash was once staying in a hotel after a gig, and then his ex-girlfriend figured out he wasw staying there and she was at the same town at the time. She walked into Slash's room and started screamin at him. Slash then asked police to remove her from his room. She later tried to sue saying Slash beat her, but it wasall Bull**** and didnt work!!!

18. Mr. Scary

i heard the same ex girlfriend took one of Slash's prized les pauls and sold it at a pawn shop for $100. or something like that.

19. guns n roses

maybe................................................................................................ :think:

20. Mr. Scary

i dont find any credibility in that story either......really funny if it turns out true though.