The Unofficial Trivia Thread!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by dennis, Jan 10, 2005.

1. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@Tejas....damn man, very cool ****!!...ill remember that one

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

The Beatles "Lucy is the Sky with Diamonds" is a tribute to LSD
    L(from Lucy),S(from Sky) and D(from Diamonds)

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Slayer's lead guitarist Kerry King was in Megadeth...it was the shortest period of the band which was together and kerry king again joined his original band i.e Slayer.

4. fictional_real

Slayer's latest album "god hates us all" was recorded on a studio owned by bryan adams in california. they converted his studio completely into devil's home, wid skulls and explicit pictures all over.

5. fictional_real

Def lepard's drummer is an one handed drummer. he lost his one hand in an accident but still his love towards music and his band member's trust made him back to the band and now he plays wid one hand. :shock:

6. fictional_real

the most infamous incident where ozzy osbourne ripped out a bat's head was actually a biggest misunderstanding.

some throwed something on the stage, ozzy thought it was a fake bunny, so picked it up and ripped his head off. later on he was admitted to the hospital coz he was infected by rabbies. :shock:

7. fictional_real

famous guitarist of all time Santana was molested in his childhood by an american.

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

now theres some enthusiasm for you...fictional real that was amazing.
    Lol@slayer, bryan adams connection.yp...def leppards drummer is one handed,but he has about 10 foot pedals or something like that, thts how he manages to cope up.

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

More Pink Floyd Trivia

their album Animals was based on the novel Animal Farm by George Orwell.Hence u got the songs pigs,dogs, sheep etc.

10. fictional_real

@dennis..thanx.

Slayer's vocalist Tom Araya recently converted into christian. He believes in christianity though the lyrics sung by him are anti-christ, war theme and loads of voilence and rage. its a different story dat the lyrics r written mostly by king.

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

The Division Bell is actually a bell rung in parliament to call members to vote.

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

what do mademoiselle nobbs and seamus have in common with pink floyd?

they were two singing dogs which floyd used on their album Dogs.

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i know i have posted too much Pink Floyd trivia but i couldnt resist this one

Ummagumma is a Cambridge slang for f*cking.

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

celine dion is an alien plant lifeform

15. aleric

aleric New Member

Led Zep were heavily into LOTR and pretty impressed by Tolkien's work.

Lots of songs had references from LOTR

1) Ramble On - Gollum
    2) Battle Of Evermore - Ringwraiths
    3) Misty Mountain Tops

And being a BIG fan of both Led Zep and LOTR, I found this really fascinating.

:rockon:

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm... Lesse what I can add...

In a Deicide concert, the Benton brothers threw frozen intestines & livers of cattle on the audience for "Cooling Them Down"

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Ozzy once put a grenade in a pig and threw it over the crowd just before they played warpigs live :)

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

the no doubt drummer always playing drums playing gwen's thongs and nothing else on stage

19. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Eww...

Dave Mustaine was in a band called "Panic" before he joined Metallica.

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

black sabbaths original name was Earth when ozzie joined them. they then changed the name to black sabbath after watching a horror movie of that name.