The TubeScreamers

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sridhar11_2, Jan 2, 2008.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I recorded this one song called Twilight on Christmas actualy and it started this idea of an album because of which i went on a recording spree (compositional spree too) trying to get material for an album length release. I got down 4 songs and remastered 1 or 2 old songs....I've been getting very good reviews for this stuff by the ones who've heard it but i felt it was still lacking so i decided to scratch the idea of the album and go back to practicing.. Anyway as a result of this i've got some new material for which i'd like some reviews..

I've uploaded 1 track called Twilight (probably my first all out simple rock tune) here : http://www.myspace.com/thetubescreamers

i'll upload the rest soon and update the web and blog soon too...I'd eventually would like to release a proper album cause i'd like the wider distribution but for now its all free and available on the net (as usual)

Any comments and criticism welcome as usual

Keoraf likes this.
  2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well done man, very good recordings as you played the songs very well indeed, my compliments man, keep going!!!
    My reps are coming for you man!!!

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

good one dude........

especially the rec..........

reps........

:beer:

4. shyam_del

shyam_del New Member

Nice work dude, The Twilight sounds gr8, I heard it many a times today, BTW I was trying to understand your project and been to your website, It would be great if you can elaborate on the your concept or tubescreamer.

5. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Thanks Guys....

The Tubescreamers project is basically just an instrumental band apart from my stuff with another band called Zap. basically the idea was that i could play any kind of music i.e blues,jazz,rock, whatever with me composing everything. Its actually my main project but is at the backburner for now cause i cant yet take this live. Its called the tubescreamers cause i cant really call it the Sridhar Varadarajan band (dont think people would take kindly to that)..

Thanks a lot for checking out the music...