The TubeScreamers

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sridhar11_2, Apr 24, 2007.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Hey everybody. I kinda decided that i'd release my instrumental stuff under the name The TubeScreamers and i also made a website for it. I was sick of soundclick screwing up all the time and becoz of some problems was'nt able to upload to Myspace either. So i made a page with streaming audio for my music. I've numbered the tracks so you can recognise them. I recorded an EP worth of material at home and instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing i decided to release it for everybody to listen. Obviously i'm not trying to sell the stuff cause nobody would buy it anyway but i definitely in the future would wanna release a proper instrumental album. I guess i gotta start somewhere. So please check it out and also leave comments here as well as the forum i created on the site. I'll upload a zip file later if you guys wanna download the whole set of songs.Now that i got this out of the way i can finally concentrate more on my band..

https://thetubescreamers.cjb.net/

2. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

nice recording out there!

looking forward to more of it.

3. sridhar11_2

Thanks man:beer:

4. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

all links dead/broken??

5. sridhar11_2

Its workin fine for me...try again or try copy pasting the address on the browser

6. sridhar11_2

bump please

7. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

not working for me as well...

8. sridhar11_2

9. sridhar11_2

What browsers you guys using??

10. sridhar11_2