The truth about IIPMs...for MBA aspirants

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cYpHeR, Aug 9, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well if u read his book "count your chickens ..." ... u will come to know taht he is actually a DIM-WIT ...

hey he is chowdhury not choudhary ...

what about the authenticity of Janmag?

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nah...im nt a dimwit ma self to read his book....did u kno he actually did a marketing research and made a movie called rok sako to rok lo......now hes plannin to make a black nd white film....hes one of those amit agarwal categories

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i knew about the rok sako to rok lo film..........and yeah he is that type....amit agarwal ...but where is it given that he isnt a grad?!!??!

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

IIPM is CRAP .. But I have no idea if the NEWS is true ...
    IIPM is a place where u can get in with money ... EVEN a dumb guy can get in easily ... And them being in TOP 10 is total crap ... How can that be ... We have IIMS them TAPMI and SYMBI , XLRI , XIMD , MDI Gurgaou ... And hell lotta them ...
    This is like a Frnd of mine Claiming .. BITS (RANCHI not PILANI) is in top 10 !!!!!

6. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

even though im not a mba aspirant..i know for a fact that arindam chowdhury is...o well..

he cannot be called a management guru ..phillip cotler IS a management guru.

his movie rok sako to rok lo was a dud..
    it claimed that it was sunny deols most challenging role and the best role he ever had..

and guess what his name was in the movie...PHANTOM..lmaooo...hahahahahahhahahaah..
    man..how can u even take this guy seriously.
    ahhh

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

Phantom...whose gonna star in it...Sunny paaji wid a chaddi over a purple tight suit......

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ROTFL ...

but lets not make this a SPAM thread ... coz if it is closed then it'll be buried ... and no one will come to know about it ...

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

Phantom ... :shock:
    buahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahhaa .. muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha

he sure is a big c***

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hehhehehe,.....................phantom,...................... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :RollLol:

Nee wys,... some girl,.. one year junior to me in the coll was staring in that movie too, never dared to go watch the movie. But this phantom thing makes me curious now,..... hehe :p:

11. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

who is amit agarwal btw ?

12. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Is this Thread becoming Rok sako to roklo thread .....

Guys somebody wanted to knwo how crap IIPM is ... and IIMP guys out here ???

14. aleric

aleric New Member

IIPM is crap and isn't even 1% of what that self-proclaimed stud Arin-damn claims.

He is a better version of Amit Agrawal, thats what he is :p:

And nemo, how come you don't know about Amit Agrawal? :think: He is the best there ever was ;)