The True Guns N' Roses Story

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by guns n roses, Jun 20, 2004.

1. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

hey yea i heard a song by rush today but cant rmrmber the name . it was allright.

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

What do you mean alright??? Listen to Tom Sawyer,YYZ , Anthem and Distant Early Warning.. since you like GNR you may like this..

3. guns n roses

im not saying Rush is allright, the song is allright, i bet they have better songs.

4. jayanth

Which song have you heard??

5. guns n roses

like i said i dont remember the song name. Ill try to catch it next time.

6. jayanth

Ok.. was it on Radio???

7. guns n roses

no actually i hav Dish and i have sirius sattelite radio except theyre on channels, like theres 10 diff, rock channels for different types of rock, i heard it on the Hard Rock Octane channel and it was pretty good. That channel is like more of Nickelback, SOD, and the 91' to now bands,.

8. jayanth

YOu mean SOAD..

9. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

10. jayanth

Our very own GNR correspondant is giving us info..

11. guns n roses

12. jayanth

2112 is amazing.. Listen to Overture and Also Anthem, By Tor, etc

13. imemyself

imemyself New Member

hmm....real interesting info.....im a major fan of G&R's music....yet i somehow nevr bothered to find out about their history. thnx pal! real informative...!!

14. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i have a whole album of rush n i never actually gave it a listen...will check some songs now...it has anthem, 2112...etc.

15. jayanth

try listening to Distant Early Warning and Tom Sawyer and stuff.. amazing songs..

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

if am not wrong(i know am not:)) slash matt soroum and duff McCagan went on to form the velvet revovlers with new vocalists....so they still exist...but they play the club circuit now....

17. jayanth

No entirely wrong.. They first joind STP.. They play lots of Clubs and Small Areans..

18. tejas

tejas ..........

They didn't join STP. Scott quit STP, so they got together and formed Velvet revolver.
    They have even released an album, its called Contraband. And i have to say, it rocks. And now they are touring in full force.

19. jayanth

Yhea heard some previews.. Sounds better than Chinese democracy..

20. guns n roses

hey dude im back thx imemyself. yea im a huge gnr fan. yea scott quit stp made a solo album and then "tried" out for VR. Now theyre touring. Came to L.a a week ago. I saw a video of them playing. Slash is amazin. Scott cussed MTV out last week. I cracked up. He called them mother trucking W*o*r*e*s*. it was funny. MTV scuks. Vh1 sucks. well nice talkin. Chinese Democracy for sure is coming out expected November 13. Maybe earlier, maybe later.

Explain me the reputation thing? iv been gone a while.

Oh yea the "points" thing too.

oh yea look at my site. copy and paste it. dont click on link.
    www.rockworld.0catch.com