The Time has come...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by fictional_real, Mar 30, 2005.

1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@fr - dont look at all the grx ones - the others we saw were crap - the only good one was the mahogany body one.. i really liked that one...

the striker was also surpirsingly good

the squier stratr was dam bad - i played it before u got there...

well exams now....

ill check in from time to time coz i have a relly spread out exam time table...

well cya later then

2. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

c'mon you bum hurry up and get that guitar!!

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i really need help man....i cant do a mistake of goin alone and select a bad guitar again. i'll wait for death87 to be free.....

will check all i mean all the guitar shops and all the guitars and then choose the queen.

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

hahaha well put. :beer:

And as for you Atul, you're not buying a high-performance computer-guided system for the space shuttle, it's a just a guitar. Hurry up and make up your mind. :p:

Oh and don't call your guitar your 'queen'. That's just retarded.

5. deathdr_87

let him take his time - thers really no problem in taking time and making a good choice if ur plannigg not to uy a new guitar in a while...

but fr - seriosuly go and atleast ahve a look for urself at chargavas when u find the time...

6. fictional_real

@DMF...dude, only me knows how it feels when some1 shrugs his arse for months and save some goddamn money to buy a guitar. i dont wanna put my hard earned shi^t in some sh^t.

oh yeah, its just not a guitar FOR ME. its everything man...

lolz....wat the f%ck ...of course am retarded. :p:

@rabi....seriously man, even i wanna get guitar ASAP.

@death87....its really waste of time me going at bhargavas alone. i dunno but u might have noticed i was clueless abt electric guitars (had no idea which one was good one) when we were checking out together. Infact, it was like i liked each and every guitar there.

i checked out indian yamaha guitar sites....they have one more dealer in dadar infront of chitra cinema theatres. Lets check out that too....

till then.....i'll save more cash.

7. fictional_real

@death87....yeah GRX with mahagony body was kewl. however, i aint sure if it was of mahogany. didnt u look at dat salesman's face when you asked which wood it is made of? he was like....."what the...?" but it was sounding good especially the clean tone. Did you notice when i was playing call of ktulu it was sounding really kewl better than kramer....i wished we could check out some LPs...

oh yeah, after you went i forgot to ask you to stay wid me for a while since i had to buy acoustic strings and plectrums. i went alone to the other furtadoes and bought granada strings (iit sucked!) and bought jim dunlop 2 m.m plectrums.
    later on ....i sent SMS to jayanth....he replied dat i shud i have brought GB&a strings.....instead for my acoustic......200 bucks.

nevermind.

c ya soon.

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

err..a small doubt..I have been buying GB&a phosphor bronze gauge 10 acoustic strings for 100/- bucks but u say its 200/-.......

9. deathdr_87

@fr - dyu remember wat was the model number of the ibanez?

10. fictional_real

@nebu....sorry dude, got no details!!

@death87......if you talking abt the ibanez having mahogany bod....it wasGRX20, chinese make....am not sure abt the later.

the black one which looked like ur RG....was GRG.

the other red one was Kramer.

11. AbhishekBose

AbhishekBose New Member

I know the chord for hotel california...but can any one give the lead portion of hotel california...

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Why dont you create a new thread?

Or is it that since you are a n00b, you dont have permission to do so?

13. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

lol.. frm where did u dig this thread out...

14. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

zOMG this is as if there is only 1 thread on the whole site !!! damn this is MAY 2005......hell this is OLD......

15. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

my 650th post...

16. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Rofl Rofl!!

17. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

whats my post count?

18. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

19. Shreddy