The Stupid Life .. Any of you guys feel the same?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Seelan, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

Do you guys think this life is full of crap ? don't you guys feel that people are not being
    what they are ...

i dont know if there are any of u feeling the way I do ... but i just feel that the whole
    world is against me .. i don't know why ...

with this stupid relatives comparing me and some of their friend's son .. condemning ur
    whole life ...

with all those stupid crap about sincere heart always win .. but i was proven that a sincere
    heart is nothing but an 'old fashioned' love .. what the fuk! i didn't choose to be old
    fashion .. was the way i am ..

with all the efforts u give , nobody seem to care ... but they tend to jump on you for the
    slightest stupidest mistake ... or some looks i wasn't born with ..

when u fail , all they tend to do is ask u to get over n move .. when for a fact u know u
    can't .. and they still ask u why ...

they keep talking about ur past , tell u what to do in future .. but no soul will come and
    tell you what to do NOW , IN THE PRESENT ...

u juz feel lost , lost the will to live but not keen to die , miserable ... and when you
    tell this to them to help u ... they call you a loser and ask u to be strong ....

do anybody share the same feeling ???

:mad:

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Including you i suppose, otherwise you wouldnt do this.

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

I was feeling alright :dance: .......till i read ur questions and wondered.... :think: .......now i am :sadbye:

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

The mental condition is called depression, go see a psych. Or search the net for ways to handle it, dont ignore it, it'll become chronic

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

tenshun nahi leneka.....ek kaan se sunneka aur doosre se nikaal deneka :rock:

6. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

some1 needs a jadu ki jhappi

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey death doc ./.. u cud change your name to munnabahi_mbbs ...

har kissi ko jadu ki jhappi deta phirta hai ...

oye seelan ... the only prob is that u are not being aggressive here ...
    u know i feel that this "civilised" behavior kinda robs us of our real "ferocious" survival-of-fittest nature ...
    man try becoming an aggresor instead of becoming aggrieved ...

one of my frend at college said this very jokingly ... but i realise it is true ...
    "zindagi/duniya mein har time game chalta hai ... kabhi tu kissi ki vat lagata hai ... to kabhi teri koi vat lagata hai ..."

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Chill dude Seelan,....... its not u,..... its just yr age, dont give a fuk to these thoughts now,..... u will definitely grow outta it.

N yeah,,,,,,, dude u r wasting yr teen-age pondering upon such things, my advice to all teens,.... get high on se.x&drug.s n rock&rave, on speed&weed n wine&cheese, get fuked,.... n talk to trees,........................................ fuk it all,.......just get high. :beer:

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

1 advice.. Dont drink and drive...smoke WEED and fly :beer:
    :drunk:

10. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Just Enjoy ur life ...!!

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

seelan

^^^ welll thats whaty he is not able to do ...
    waht u said is something which he must've heard like "be strong" ...
    and stupid shit like "tough time dont last ... tough ppl do ..." ...

crap ...

all such advises are bullshit coz they dont ell u actually waht to do ...

seelan ... do this at your own risk ...
    but think over it:

can u say fuck off to ppl who annoy u ... and mean it too ...

can u find out faults about ppl who come to u to tell your faults ... do u have something loaded in your arsenal ?

can u say fuck all to the ppl around u ... something like fuck u ppl ... i'll do/be waht i wanna do/be ... remember u need to be convinced your self for this ... slightest hesitation and ppl will tear u apart ...

can u stay aloof when u want to be ... mix and be a party/sport wen u want to be?

can u find ways of getting even with all the ppl who have one-up on you ? ...

... many more issues ...

if u cant ... start doing it ...

there might be many posts after this telling u not to pay attention to this and that ... fuck 'em

lets ask those ppl what is their exact advice situation-wise ... they wont come up with any answers ...

whatever i told u might make u a bit spartan ... a gladiator ... but then waht the fuck ... world is like that ...

u stay friendly with ppl who are friendly with u ... rest all are your enemies ... remember the survival of fittest ... it still exists ...

unfortunately your civilised upbringing has robbed u of that instinctive power that u have inside u ...

cYpHeR likes this.
  12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

^^^^^ reps to u :grin:

13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

life is a one way ticket......

just think that we hav only one life...n one Chance.....we hav to live this life....n donot waste this chance......
    u ll love ur life .if u think like that !!

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

when u are pissed off..

go and watch some good quality p0rn with hot chicks...
    or if u have a hot chick with u..the better.

or u can also watch enrique iglesias's HERO video..the part where he dies..and laugh ur ass off.

15. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hey dude...

U have a woderful thing with u.. ur Guitar... just go on playing and keep rocking...

tension lene ka nahi hai bhai...
    tension dene ka...

u really need a jaadu ki jhappi.. from some one like Gracy Singh..

vishwa :cool:

16. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

hmm thanks people but some comments were in hindi and i don't speak or understand hindi
    so i'm sorry if i did not acknowledge ya help in that ..

shsnawada : you are absolutely right , i'm against myself .. what do u expect a normal human would do when all those u consider making up most of your world make you feel that way ..

aaron103: sorry to bring those to ya attention .. lol .. peace

di_sturb_ed : yup , i did ... didn't really help me though , he gave me the same crap .. but thanks for the suggestion

sslayer : you are the man!! u rock ... u seem to understand what i'm going through ... nobody ever helped me this way ... i know nothing much can be said over typing , but seriously , thanks .... cheers ..

17. vini

vini Repeat Offender

just chill

or wait for 4 more years till Distu comes to ur rescue :grin: a knight in shining armour wid..stethescope? :think: kidding!

@Seelan...welcome to the down and out club..dont u worry,man! ur not alone..trust me.. v all feel like being treated as stale egg at some point of life..dont let other people bug u..just enjoy life and what i suggest to all depressed souls>>

"""just think of the magnitude of suffering in this world...there are people who are suffering zillion times more than ur..so just count ur blessings and chin up...have a good tym & yes enjoy life! who knows uL get a heart attack tomorrow :p: """

tahda!!

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

welll i understand ... bcoz i was almost forced/ransomed to such a kinda situation ... during the school days ...

and believe me i had to say fcuk off (not literally) to ppl u wont even dream saying ... but sad part is i had to do it ... or i would've become a doormat ...

i just wish/hope u get outta this pretty soon ... coz as disturbed says it can turn out to be chronic as well as run outta control ...

b.t.w. seelan did u notice? ... i said most of the ppl will give ya generic holy cowshit advice ...

only dharmatma gave u specific advice ... hats off to u man ... although i cannot validate his claims ... seems like dharam has worked in some tuff places/situations ... where u need to actually attack the problem ... or take the bulls by its horns ... as they say ...

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey ... how cud i miss this ???

"Distu" ?
    "knight in shining armor"?

what is going on? ***puzzled with wicked/crooked smirk***

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

daal mein kuch kaala hai