The reality of indian music composers

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by eddyvohra, May 18, 2008.

1. eddyvohra

eddyvohra New Member

https://realindianmusic.sitesled.com/

THE PLAGIARIZED INDIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY
    No offence to Indian public or individuals
    just a take on the most renowned music industry in Asia

EVER NOTICED THE MUSIC DIRECTOR YOU LIKED SO MUCH CAN COPY & STEAL SOME ONE'S WORK WHO IS 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM ?
    WELL THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO VIEW IT....
    INDIAN MUSIC DIRECTORS LIFTING WORK OF SOME YOUNG PAKISTANI BOYS (18-20 YEARS) AND REVAMPING IT INTO THEIR OWN MUSIC.. NOT TO MENTION THE GREAT KOREAN MALAYSIAN AND ARABIC COMPOSERS
    EVEN SOME MUSIC MAESTROS LIKE VANGELIS AND AMR DIAB ARE NOT FORGIVEN ....

The names include
    PRITAM
    ANU MALIK
    BAPPI LAHIRI
    JATIN-LALIT

NADEEM SHRAVAN
    R.D BURMAN
    S.D.BURMAN
    and yes people..
    A.R REHMAN too..

2. augur

augur I love bjr

I think one more thread will drive across the point.

3. kapilguru

kapilguru New Member

You are right....itzzz quite shameful.....i was shocked when i heard Ya ALi(Gangster) & now Pehli Nazar Mein.....even one song from Metro is also a copy......

If u cannot afford exciting tunes u have no right to steal>>>

4. eddyvohra

eddyvohra New Member

chech out the website i has originals and the copied
    and not only one song dude
    each and every song in metro is a copy

5. heyjoe12

heyjoe12 New Member

ulta chor kotwal ko daante...!

This website itself is copied from

https://itwofs.com/

Don't know how these guys can make such allegations....!

6. eddyvohra

eddyvohra New Member

its not copied
    ive credited them below and have taken thier permission as dis site is banned in many places so i hosted it on my dns servers even some copy rights are reserved so plz read before posting such nonsense ok thank you .

7. Shanuguru

Shanuguru New Member

hey now u have infuriated me... ok preetam, anu malik are ok.. but how can u take the name of A.R. REHMAN ..... i dont think he needs to copy from others.... his music is far better than any other composer..... i bet if u could give a solid exmple.... his best songs r definintely not copied.. the songs u v given i've never listened...... it may b possible their music may be matching coincidenally.... rather Rehman is not a natural importer of music like Preetam....... it may b possible that he might have just listened to the song and the music would've settled in his mind and he unknowingly derived a new music...... case is different with preetam, he listens to the song and just translates it....... u can't defame such stalwarts like Rehman, Shrvan, Burman by such claims.............

8. eddyvohra

eddyvohra New Member

Nadeem shravan have copied full songs dude just check thie rpag eout..

Ar rehman to dis day i belived he was the only one hwo din copied but dude he did copy stuff tats the fact ..

famous songs or not famous songs.. copying is copying !

9. haunting

haunting sully

Man I Was Shocked When I Heard That Songs Were Copied Of Metro As It Had Rock Soul Everything.as Per What Pritam Said In His Recent Interviews"when U Heard A Music Composition And U Like It Then It Itself Comes On Your Songs"by Saying This He Said That He Has No Regrets As The Songs Have Been Hits.
    But I Dunno Abt A.r.rehman And I Really Respect Him His Songs Are Different From Others.

10. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Crap!

Bollywood music is "Inspired" not copied.

11. john2k7

john2k7 New Member

Inspiration cannot be compared to stealing.......and guys plszz don't pick A R Rehman amongst Pritam or Anu Malik...he is just and always be one step ahead of them....

12. alex

alex New Member

definately rehman cannot be picked into copiers, however i do agree pritam, anu malik, nadeem and all r ****ing copiers............. inspiration is suppose to be coping style not tune or entire song/coposition.