The Pakistani Band Jal in America!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ticktock, Sep 25, 2005.

1. ticktock

ticktock Banned

hi everybody,

news r jal is now a days in US, i saw there live concert on tv, they were given the time for there part bcoz they were introduce but concert was not purely for them. actually the ban fastlife which have to play, was not availabe so organizer called jal. the concert was good but problem remains the same. during whole concert gohar was busy to set the amps but failed, farhan remained buzy in his trade mark aaa aah aaah, intresting thing happened in their song lamhay while farhan was screaming aaah aaah aaah to cover gohar because he was not satisfied with amp setting so buzy in teasing his amps(not sure his amps) when compare came and said angerily that ur time is up.

bassically i think and it is true that gohar is acoustic player and to some extent he is i think good with it but electric guitar it is not his bussiness, or may be he is always out of the practice anyways the jal band got popularity soon which they may deserve but not too early but still they r not matured musicians.

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

they probably didnt have a sound check.that is the most annoying thing on earth..ive actually experienced that myself..at a small gig where we were playing covers.. without a sound check..when my lead part came..my guitar sound was really loud..so while i was fiddling with the volume control on my guitar i missed the beats and pretty much my solo time was over..so it sucks.

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Umm... lolz... becharay jal.. i saw that concert i think...

@ticktock... why have u kept faiq in ur avatar :shock:

4. shak

shak Harrr!

thats so un-proffesional ... missing sound checks is what n00bs do!
    didnt expect this from jal ..

5. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

With all due respect their music is good, but their live performances suck! at the battle of the bands in dubai last year goher and farhan were really sloppy and could not hear one word they were singiing except the aaaa aaa aaa part! then in nyc when they were playing at the Azadi festival, they decided to use the "cd" since there was no drum kit,whatever... anyways if they wanna make a possitive impact they need to improve at their live gigs big time!!!

6. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

jaj...now that's a new band

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^ lolz... typing mistake :p:

8. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

jal is a band of kids...zulfi supports them!!! live session un ka kabhi acha nahi howa except Aadat or Bikhra Hon Main ke ilawah!

9. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

yup...me agrees too...their's Lamhey and Aik din aaya ga are only worth a listen

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i agree wid orange.............jal is alot proud of them

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

goher only knows few chords.... he shud learn some scales as well

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@all.. uff.. sooo many negative points... yet they are accepted everywhere in pak

13. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, Tick tock, ...

Darwajja khulla chod aayee neend ke maare ...
    Darwajja khulla chod aayee neend ke maare ...

anyway i have heard JAL ... and they do sound like semi-professionals ...
    and calling their compositions as Rock is kinda insult to rock - they are more like POP ...

and u know waht POP artists do? ... lip-synch
    guess they should do that ...

14. Orange Guitar

who says that jal is a rock band...it is a pop kid band!!!!!!!!!

15. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

there are many jalholic hereeeeeeeeeee..........jal is semi pro @ jeklly LOL

16. jekyll

jekyll Banned

Hey that: "Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock ..." thingy is real ...

IT is a song from some bollywood movie ... forgot the name

17. larsan

larsan K-Dash

ppl dun think im supporting JAL....par JAL never sound bad in concerts....u ppl only think not only JAL but other bands also gud becoz.....there are special sound enginers who come and check out every bit of system.....how then bands can go wrong.....coz even they know they have to earn millions from the cocerts.....they can't perform never widout a sound check......no body thinks that.....and some guyzz over here n IGT have wrong impression.....that i like JAL alot.....it is tru...but not that much as ppl here think:)

18. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey ppl
    yest i just saw JAL in Channel V

MAN ... they are bloody KIDS ... really i swear ... for a moment i felt i was watching somthing like Indian Idol or some wannabe show ...
    and I was listening to their song (forgot the name - Panch? or something vaguely like that)

it was only when the name came up i REALISED that this is the band JAL ... damn ... :RollLol: ... cant imagine why ppl are crazy about them ...

i guess MLTR, Boyzone, Strings, Back street boys were better and more professional ...

serioulsy those guys are bunch of kids ... n they dont have adrummer in their kitty

19. Orange Guitar

as I said...they cant play it live.....and they dont have a drummer (yeah koi sharam kee baat nahi)....but Goher's music is just intermediate........!!! they can only play it in studio....with the help of Xulfi....!!!!!!!!!!!! listen....STRINGS IS THE FAKEST BAND ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. larsan

larsan K-Dash

y strings is gud...yt made u say that orange bro:)