The OLD Tv Shows / Series, you want back?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

alex are you talkin bout i love lucy ????

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Yes Minister.. Was amazing..

3. alex

alex New Member

yeh Gn'rlies : i was talking bout 'i love lucy ', g8r show -i dnt remember mch coz i might be 8 or 10 at tht time, is it still coming (repeat) on any of the channels ?

4. jayanth

It used to come a year or so back on Zee English..

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, Mind your labguage was great fun. I hope they repeat it. And the Indian adaptation of "Yes minister" ( Ji mantriji ) was also great. Its a pity they stopped making it.

6. jayanth

I like the Ji mantriji.. I like that Hero.. He now hosts some show..

7. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

and 'different strokes ' was awesome .....
    i remember in highschool, when school used to be at 12.00 .... i used to watch this daily before going to school ..

8. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

Kile ka rahasya
    and honi unhoni
    I used to get scared watching those!

9. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Holy crap. I can't believe you mentioned "Giant Robot". I used to watch that as a kid with my dad. I loved that show.

"Giant Robot" :nw:

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

giant robot rocked..
    music wise Knight Rider rocked..
    another sci fi with awesome music is JMJ's Babylon 5 kick sci series too.. kicked star trek where it hurt the most and ST never recovered after that.
    I love Star Trek next generation, but remember watching ST original without understanding any of the words as a kid.. 0 exposure to firang accent during those doordarshan days for a 3rd grader...

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I've grown up watching Doordarshan so let's see, any show on doordarshan that i'd want back...............there was this one show on DD-metro about some students called cyber samurai or something, where this dude went inside systems and battled viruses. Him and his friends. Used to love that as a kid.

12. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Oh ya i rememebr that one... was it the one where he strums his guitar and fights a virus in his computer?

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Yeah I remember that vaguely too.....some creep at his school used to create viruses and plot with the evil master of the cyberworld.....mannn!I completely forgot the names.....
    I miss all the gr8 cartoons they used to show till sumtime back...
    Johnny Sokko and the Giant Robot...ahh..I jus loved that as a kid....in the end he sacrifices himself T2 style...flies off into space with Guillotine
    (or watever the villain was called) to save the earth from destruction...
    Small Wonder and the Wonder years rocked too...

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

really? he sacrifices himself? i never watched that episode.. who u3 or u7?

the kid with the watch he sacrifices himself???
    damn

15. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Just rememebred the name... Super Human Samurai... pretty dumb show, now that I recall it...

16. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

lol I remember that show now. The weird dude from the computer was called Kilokann if I remember correctly. Pretty silly show looking back but I used to love it as a kid.

17. guls

guls New Member

"bewitched" and there used to come a japanese serial dubbed in hindi called "Oshin".loong time back.....i really liked that.....and yeah i also remember watching super human samurai....but i dont want it back..

18. k_arvind

k_arvind cool guitarist!

i liked malgudi days....giant robot and street hawk, im surprised no one even mentioned it.

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

street hawk i remeber it copy of knight rider.. but i loved it man

20. guls

guls New Member

even i liked street hawk...