the official world cup prognostigation thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

crouch scored a goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it was a foul

Subhro likes this.
  2. Man, it's lookin like England V Germany next round.

I don't care if Germany don't win the world cup as long as the knock out Inglaaaand.

Subhro likes this.
  3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i have good news and bad news.

the god news is that argentina hammered their way past serbia 6-0.

the bad news is that i have missed the game and only saw the goals :(

can someone tell me when there will be a re telecast of todays games on indian tv???

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

ahhh u missed a really good match with good goals

rite now watching the vans vs drogba 2-0

Subhro likes this.
  5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i saw the goals in the highlights packacge.

but surely with these 100 channels there must be a replay of the match somewhere.

can anyone tell me when and where??

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

If Argentina keep going on like this , they look unstoppable.Their finishing and moves were so clinical that its scary:nw::nw:

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

u r right. and aimar hasnt played yet. even tevez and messi played for 15 mins apiece.

BUT WHERE THE HELL CAN I CATCH A RE-RUN ??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Subhro likes this.
  8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

......Argentina.. ..Argentina.. ..Argentina.. ..Argentina.. ..Argentina.. ..Argentina.. ..Argentina.. ..Argentina.. ..Argentina......

:ptime: ---- :ptime: ---- :ptime: ---- :ptime: ---- :ptime: ---- :ptime: ---- :ptime: ---- :ptime:

Go!! :ptime:ARGENTINA:ptime: Go !!​

jamhead likes this.
  9. Subhro

evryboooody in dis thrd gets 10000 pts & reps frm me (if possble 2 rep)!!!!!!! :ptime:

15000 points 2 jamhead & nebu coz they said good things abt Argentina. :p:

aish kar! :cool:

10. Subhro

wtf? :annoyed:

Attached Files:

• wtf.JPG
      wtf.JPG
      File size:
      13.5 KB
      Views:
  11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hahaha!!

btw if the argentina-sm match was also under igt, then the argentines would also have seen a similar message after the first half

"you have scored too many goals in the last 45 minutes. please score later"

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

hahahahah subro i have to agree with u argentina look better than brazil in this form n they can win it this time if they keep on with their current form

waiting for the match france vs s korea that will be an interesting one :)

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i'll bet the right half of my behind, that france wont be able to score.

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yeah they will be out again in the group stages having scored no goals :D

15. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

France are playing pathetically, Domenech is stupidly sticking with Henry as lone striker..he is not the kind of guy for that lone center forward job...
    I have lost a lot of respect for Henry after his complaining following some glaring misses in front of goal...both in CL final and in the first game..
    Czechs were dissappointing yesterday, I do hope they go through..I like thier style..
    @Subhro..thanx:beer:

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Ghana:ptime:Ghana:ptime:

17. Argentina look awesome.

Papers here are touting one of the goals as the the greatest ever scored in the world cup.
    The one where there were a zillion passes without the serbs getting a touch and eventually ending up in the goal.

Wow man they are the most immpressive team.
    Quite frankly Brazil have got there work cut out if they are to beat this team.

jamhead likes this.
  18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

last year argentina won in teh brazil vs argentina match so thats gonna be some tough work for the brazillian side

19. shak

shak Harrr!

argentina did put up a nice show but against whom? s&m!! lets not forget that!!! (even my local footy team can play well against s&m) .. then came ivory coast .. a much better team .. and the score? 2-1 to southamericans ... ivory coast could have beaten argentina had they had a little finishing finesse ..

so i think argentina does have a good chance .. but i wont make up my mind just yet ...

i feel for the african nations ... especially ivory coast ..they were quality side .. lost to cheating holland .. the ref was horrible . .and did anyonse see tht "self trip and dive" by robin van persie!!! .... that even made drogba jealous!

england is playin not its best football ... exception are the liverpool players . .carragher, crouch and gerrard .. wonderfull lads however i think its time they put down crouch (yes in that sense as well :p) .. lampard missed sitters .. but yeah terry is doin good job .. in an ideal world, terry and ferdinand should handle the defence .. beckham and gerrard the mid and rooney with owen at front .. oh yeah beckham is playing fine as well ... lets see what they can do against swedes today .. GO ENGLAND!

brazil has failed to impress me ..they always too . .meia makes such fuss about them and they make a complete meal out of it .. ronaldo is a disgrace ..that fat old bag of lard .. ronaldinho is not playin his game, carlos is playing well though .. adriano!! arrghhh hate that guy! he is sooo physical!! rubinho is good will be a threat by next worldcup .. over all ..brazil ... 6/10

20. Ho ho, the Germans are beating Ecuador.

2-0 @ half time.

Ballack has played brilliant even though Klose scored both goals.