The offical PJ thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayswami, Dec 17, 2004.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Here another one of em

Two sardarji's named guru singh and satavan singh are travelling in a train.
    Guru singh looks like typical sardarji with beard and moustache.
    Unfortunately Satavan Singh does not have beard and moustache.
    Guru Singh goes to sleep asking satavan singh to wake him up when Ahmedabad comes. Satavan singh is very jealous of his co traveller guru singh because he does not have beard and moustach. So while gurusingh is sleeping he takes a knife and shaves of guru singh's beard and moustache.
    Before Ahmedabad's comes satavan singh goes to guru singh and wakes him up.Guru singh goes to wash basin to freshen up. But after seeing his face in the mirror he says this guy satavan singh woke up somebody else instead of me!!!!!!

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@JAYSWAMI....ok. since u r talking abt ant..i too have an ant story.

what did the ant say to elephant after which elephant almost fainted and falls on the ground?

Ans: the ant says " me tere bache ki maa baane walli hoon!" (i'm gonna become ur kid's mommy~!!)

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Cool jokes guys. Keep 'em coming.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^Cool jokes people, here's my contribution.

A policeman was training three Sardarjis to become detectives. To test their skills he decides to conduct a little test. He shows them a photo of a suspect for 5 seconds and puts it away. He goes to the first sardarji and asks him, "How can you identify the suspect?" The sardarji replies, "Well, since he has only one eye, it's quite easy to recognize him". The policeman tells him that the photo was a side profile and the suspect had two working eyes. Slightly put off by this reply, he goes to the second sardarji and asks the same question. The sardarji thinks for a bit of time and replies, "Well it is very easy, since the suspect has only one ear". The policeman becomes furious and yells at them saying, "It's a SIDEPROFILE, what's the matter with you people?" He goes to the third sardarji and says, "How can you identify the suspect? Now THINK, before giving me some stupid answer" The sardarji thinks for a long time and says "We can identify the suspect as he's wearing contact lenses" Caught completely off-guard by the answer, the policeman is baffled as he himself doesnt know whether the suspect wears contacts or not. He decides to consult his file and lo! It says that the suspect wears contacts. Amazed by the sardarji's powers of deduction, he asks the sardarji how he came to that conclusion. The sardarji replies, "Well since he has only one eye and one ear, he cant wear regular glasses so he wears contacts"
    Bolo tara ra raaa

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^ Lolz Great one Dist.

Heres another from me

Having lost his donkey a Sardarji, got down to his knees and started thanking God. A passerby saw him and asked, "Your donkey is missing; what are you thanking God for?" The sardarji replied "I am thanking Him for seeing to it that I wasn't riding the donkey at that time, otherwise I would have been missing too."

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

This is really a great one

Three convicts escaped from prison. One was a Madrasi, one a Gujarati, and one a Sardar. They ran for miles until they came upon an old barn where they decided to hide in the hayloft and rest. When they climbed up, they found three large gunnysacks and decided to climb into them for camouflage.
    About an hour later the Prison Warden and his assistant came into the barn. The warden told his assistant to go up and check out the hayloft. When he got up there the warden asked him what he saw and the assistant yelled back, "Just three gunnysacks."
    The warden told him to find out what was in them, so the assistant kicked the first sack, which had the Madrasi in it. He went, "Bow-wow", so the assistant told the warden there was a dog in it. Then he kicked the sack with the Gujarati in it. He went, "Meow", so the assistant told the warden there was a cat in it. Then he kicked the one with the Sardar in it, and there was no sound at all. So he kicked it again, and finally the Sardar said, "Potatoes".

7. d_ist_urb_ed

^^LOL, nice joke:)
    Here's another one
    Q: How do you keep a sardar busy?
    A: Write P.T.O on both sides of a page:)

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz ... heres another one

Santa Singh is called for an interview in some firm. He lands there on time. He is immediately hauled inside in front of the interviewing officer. Officer looks at Santa Singh Then goes thru his certificates and then starts asking him questions.
    O : Mr. Santa Singh, after seeing your qualifications & credentials I would like to ask you only some simple questions. If you can answer those then you are selected. First we will start with some opposites.
    O : Above
    S : Below
    O : Front
    S : Back
    O : Left
    S : Right
    O : Male
    S : Female
    O : Ugly (means Next in Punjabi)
    S : Pichhly (means Previous in Punjabi)
    O : Ugly...U-G-L-Y( Officer spells it)
    S : Pichhly...P-I-C-H-H-L-Y( Our sardar also spells it)
    O : U.....G.....L ...... Y.....(Officer shouts)
    S : P ..... I ..... C ..... H ....... H ...... L ..... Y......(Our sardar also shouts)
    Officer is now angry.
    O : Get out
    S : Come in.
    O : Quiet please.
    S : Talk please.
    O : You are rejected.
    S : I am selected ........
    ....... and This is how Santa Singh got his job.

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

gr8 gr8 gr8 jokes guys....

Tech support!
    Jill called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
    Tech Support: "Are you running it under Windows." Jill: "No, my desk is next to the door. But that`s a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his is working fine."

Tech Support: "OK, let`s press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter `P` to bring up the Program Manager.",
    Jill: "I don`t have a `P`."
    Tech Support: "On your keyboard.",
    Jill: "What do you mean?"
    Tech Support: "`P` on your keyboard."
    Jill: "I`m not going to do that!"

i love this....since i was doing a tech support job of hewlett packard

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^^^ LOLZ nice one...

11. d_ist_urb_ed

^^^Nice 'un already knew it, but these jokes never lose their charm:) Will post another joke soon enough.

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

heres another one...... ENJOY....

Once a NRI Lady went to Janpath for shopping. She suddenly remembered that she has an important appointment. By chance she was not wearing a watch so she asked a sardar what the time was? The sardar was very patriotic and hated such persons. He replied: "Bra Panties." The lady again asked what the time was. The reply was the same. Then the lady told a person standing nearby the problem. Then the sardar explained, "I am giving you the time. It is barah pantees(12:35).

13. d_ist_urb_ed

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Here's another.

On one day, 80,000 sardarjis assembled at an auditorium and decided to hold a conference and prove to the world that Sardars werent stupid. So, they elect a speaker and put him on stage and conduct the conference. The conference goes along fine, and the speaker rises and delivers a very motivational and morale boosting speech. Finally he says this, "The World Has to understand and know once and for all that we are NOT stupid, since newscameras are covering this session live, let me prove it now and here."

He calls a intelligent looking Sardar youth onto the stage and asks him this, "How much is 15+18". The youth thinks for a long time and replies, "27". The speaker, rather crestfallen says, "No that's wrong". Immediately the youth puts on a very dull and sad face which moves the 79,998 sardarjis and they start screaming, "Give him another chance, give him another chance." The speaker decides to do so and asks the youth this, "What is 7+9?" Again, the youth thinks for a long period of time and replies, "14". Upon hearing that his answer was wrong, the youth bursts into tears. Again the sardarjis start shouting, "Give him another chance, give him another chance". Not knowing whether he was doing more harm than good, the speaker decides to give him a final chance and asks him, "What is 2+2?" The youth thinks for a considerably long period of time and says, "4?"
    ALL AROUND THE STADIUM, PANDEMONIUM BREAKS OUT, WITH SARDARJIS YELLING AND SCREAMING.........................

"Give him another chance, give him another chance!!!"
    Bolo tara ra raaa

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^lolzzz nice one

16. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ I love that one. Great job guys. Keep 'em coming.

17. d_ist_urb_ed

^^Sure dude, no contributions from you yet, though. C'mon post some jokes.

18. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

wtf this was supposed to be a "poor" jokes corner

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

dint understand

20. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah true. The jokes are in no form poor. Very good jokes actually. Oh well, why am i complaining??