The new AX10G vs AX100G vs Zoom 707II

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by call_of_ktulu41, Dec 6, 2005.

1. call_of_ktulu41

call_of_ktulu41 New Member

Ive done it! . i finally ruined that crap coloured stranger dist pedal.
    Its time for a multi-effect processor. sometimes i wish i was rich so that i could buy individual stompboxes. But anyway..
    Has anyone hear bought the 10G? I heard they've stopped production of the ax100??
    I like to switch many patches in the same song ( like say an acoustic interlude in a heavy song) which among them has the best ease of 'patch changing'
    Ive also heard that in the 707 if i have to change a patch from 1 to 21 .. i have to bank up 20 times?? is it true for the 10G?
    I've never played the 10G. The 707 looks very flimsy and plasticy.
    Sp among the three .. which one gets the vote??

PS If anyones selling a used slightly high end multi effect processor, holler please.
    I live in chennai.
    Thanks

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

YOu need a GNX 3 or GT6 dude.. You can change a lot of patches in one song..

3. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

in 707..u can swap the position of patches and put them in the order u want to use...all three r made up of plastic i suppose so dont chose it by the material it is made up of..

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

KORG IS BETTER I THINK.......BUT 707ii IS NOT CRAP 2........how bout zooms new g2iu??

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Korg is Good.. Digitech is Better..

6. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

7. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

believe me, zoom 707ii is good. built in tones arent that good but u can make fantastic tones using the configurable parameters. but its noise reduction sucks. in that respect korg and digitech are better.

8. call_of_ktulu41

call_of_ktulu41 New Member

Im assuming that the korg you guys are talking about is the AX10G and not the 100G
    I believe they stopped production? has anyone played the 10G? . Can anyone tell me which of them has the better expression pedal ? How are the patches in them? Sorry for this post!

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Korg Ax100g for rock and Zoom 707II for metal!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thats the millionth time Ive said that!

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Agree about the Korg.. Dont know much about that particular zoomie..

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

wuttaa bout rock n metal together???

12. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Then you must be in the wrong band.... But GNX 4 then..