the most painful song u've ever heard

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by sanat_satan, Feb 3, 2005.

1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

one sec - a painful song means - a earsore - not a sad depressing song - i mean pearl jam an dfloyd have depressing suff but are in no way painful to the ear - u want painful to the ear - i have one song for u - here without you by 3 doors down - that song has 1 bloody ****ing riff throughout the whol bloody song and it seems like itll never end - and @jayswami - floyd arent painful - theyre awesome!!!!

other tan he4re without you i would probably rate 90% of all the hip hop music 95% of all pop music and how could i forget - RAJA HASAN??? - now thats wat u call painful music..... and estranged - i think thats a painful gnr song....

god i just realsised that i had lots of pent up rage!! hahaha

2. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Well, in this context by painful, the thread starter meant Depressing/Sad stuff, not terrible stuff.

3. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

thanx for that

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

aleric-the gr8 gig in the sky is about not being afraid of dying...its not meant to be depressing.
    But if find Welcome to the Machine damn depressing.

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@dharmatma/.....lolz. :p:

cobain stuff is painful....i agree wid guy who said "one" was painful and sad. also this song ....."Aa mere pyaare watan....Aa mere uujde chaman..."....there is such a deep sadness and pain in his voice when he sings. loads of hindi singers in old period had dat talent...really can give u hard time.

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

All the ones mentioned above pale in comparison to anything by 'My Dying Bride'. Listen to MDB on a good day and you will begin to sink hopelessly into a pool of your own grief as the songs drench all your happiness out of you leaving you as empty as a shell.

I'm not overstating anything. 'My Dying Bride' write insanely depressive songs. And lol @ whoever said 'One' is depressing.

7. aleric

aleric New Member

Dennis, "Great gig in the sky" is a painful song, yeah I know its about embracing death and not fearing it.

But when I hear those backing vocals on the song I get sad and depressed.....

8. El macho

El macho New Member

Well, if it's about painful as sad, then I find "Woh tere pyar ka gum" - Mukesh & "Ranjish Hi Sahi"- Mehdi very saddening.

& for painful as terrible, I hate some qawallis by Fateh Ali [not all though ;-) ]

9. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

you can't be serious! Cobain's stuff painful??!!? Ok he may have wrote a few good, songs but barely any of them were painful or emotional. If you want thought provoking, listen to bands like Alice In Chains or Tool..or even My Dying Bride.

10. ^^ BEESWASP song i think very bad n mexico seafood or sth such two songs i dont like from cobain(even though if he has great songs like polly smells like teen come a su r rape me n so on)

11. ^^painful to our ears lolz

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

as regards to painfull to the ears...some nirvana songs are just arggghh.
    Oh yeah...weve also got Saint Anger by Nuttalica :p:

13. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

@ guns_n_gore - true Estranged is sad, But STILL ROCKS~!

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

methinks pearl jam does too :D

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

sadest for me is "Release" by pearl jam.....

then in no particular order :

indifference and nothingman by pearl jam, coma, (parts of) estranged and yesterdays by gnr, (every grain of sand, dont think twice its alright, gates of eden) by dylan, dream on by nazareth......

there are lots more... arnt comming to mind right now

16. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

ummm
    dazed n confused by led zepplin...

17. elliemaggierik

elliemaggierik New Member

cartoon **** **** cartoon cartoon **** hot disney

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]