the most irritating game

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by taxyse, Jul 7, 2005.

1. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

which is the most irritating computer game u eva played?????

for me it is the fifa series(and probably the 2002 version)...this game has the ugliest game play i have ever come across.....
    sometimes it takes even our 'veryyyy lighlty' touched instructions...and sometimes u might just have to press again even after waiting some 2 mins after pressing ur instructions hard....
    most of the time the players cannot tackle after running in to the ball....you cannot give ne 'pre-intrucions' while ur player is being passed the ball otherwise he just throws in his leg an extra bit and misses the ball........many a times the wrong player is given the control..(even if he is out of the frame right then.).....the goalkeeper sometimes in his quest for the ball in ur legs,grabs ur leg instead if he misses the ball.........our players always head the ball as if they are just gonna net it from the half line if required,while there's stop the ball gently (while our player falls on his back...duh)and recive the pass..............
    and actually the game has so many of these irritating flaws that i must have forgotten a bit more of them....whenever i play this stupid game ( i dont know why i do this..) .i feel like pulling out my hair..

so which game does it for u??????????

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

packman
    mario
    bowarrow
    speekar
    pinball
    minesweeper...yuck!!!

i like nfs and prince of persia however...the basic version of prince :grin:

tahda!!

3. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

minesweeper is awwwwsome...(which one by the way...i am talkin bout the windows one)

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah..windows one only!! i wonder how u find that awesome?? :)

tahda!!

5. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

well...i find it cool......just like u find that 'tahda' at the end of ur messages nice....irritates me that thing (he he he)

6. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

once i playe dis game called david....its a 2d game ....it sucks!!!!!!!!

7. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@taxyse: that all doesnt amtter - jsut aply the game - its so funny - especialy when u create ur schools football tream in it, complete with accurate, names, numbers, unifroms, shoes colours, stats, etc...

and then bt. brazil with it!!!

@dlogic- ithink ur talking about dave, a.ka. dangerous dave - thats a classic game - its so funny - it makes no sense and it has some really funny sounds in it.

but irritating games: RAGNAROK!! - I HATE THAT PIECE OF CRAP! ALL U DO IS GO AROUND CLICKING ON FURRY LITTLE THINGS.

8. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Bang on target....Ragnarok is the crappiest game i've ever played....
    And vini just try to solve it sincerely...i'm sure u'll be a minesweeper addict....:)

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey minesweeper id gr8 ...

there used to one bomber man ... and digger ...

currently Postal 2 is doing crap rounds ...

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@death yeah dave ......i dont know how you find that funny.....anyways.... !!!!!

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

ragnarock sux....i love postal 2.....tomb raider series also sucks...

12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

One more thing...... i think this thread should be in the Computer's Forum......

13. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

why is online games always belong 2 sucknation :cool: :cool:
    the most irritating game is tomb raider early version the prob was the ****ed up camera angle

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well has anyone played Playboy Mansion ...

dont go by its name ... it doesn't even suck ;)

15. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

most irritating game......WIPEOUT FUSION it's on ps2 and all the Formula One titles..all you do is drive...no jumps no animated babes....suxxxxxxx

16. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

the most irritatin one iv come across is pharoah...

17. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Serious Sam !!

18. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

come on SERIOUS SAM is a great FPS...well ppl have different prefrences....another game that suxxx... OASIS

19. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

Harry Potter !!!

20. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

cricket 2002 !