The Magician

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by i'm_not_neo, Mar 19, 2007.

1. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

good one ...the elements were eclectic.....wounder wht make u ppl write such stuff ??

2. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

In my case..when I get lost in music...I don't know what works for others...:dance:

And I don't really know if you actually wanted an answer...was sort of the "how are you?" question where no1 really wants a detailed answer..but I've had too much of coffee and I have nothing better to do...

Ohh,thank you:)

3. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

i agree magician and god and reality alll difficult to combine,,,BUT i didnt get it fully ..will u explain ???

4. i'm_not_neo

:shock: what part did you not get??Anyways,I'm actually pretty glad I'm doing this..
    Will explain the theme in short:
    Everyone faces problems and time is the ultimate remedy.

I've tried to elaborate a single problem out of the countless ones in the world..and how ultimately it'll be time that'll fix it...

There has been a controversy related to the use of "God" in the poem..I personally don't believe in God but since this poem was about hope I had to depict a higher power that is taking care of you (esp. for a person who has lost some1)...
    If I would've skipped the last 2 lines I wouldn't be able to give a glimpse of the future to the readers...the readers are left assured he'll be fine..so in a way I wanted to depict destiny but I preferred God..

5. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

"I personally don't believe in God".. dekho re baba ..if u belive in destiny even u mention the presence of it ...u establish taht u belive in god ...varna nothing is decided or destined...all is chaoes !!

6. i'm_not_neo

No you got me wrong...I do believe in a higher power (destiny/fate/nature whatever it is) I just don't like to believe in the human depiction of that Force/Power..

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I don't like it when short sentences are broken up like that, it disrupts the flow IMO. I sort of found that a bit annoying.

But I liked it otherwise :)

8. i'm_not_neo

That has a lame sort of explaination..you see,I write exactly the way I think and I always post the output as it is...so when you read it you'll realize that's exactly how my thought process went...I never have a plan as to what the next line is going to be..it sort of just flows..so when I write a line and I have no idea how its going to end I press enter....as I said, its a lame explaination

But I do realize that I've broken the first line into 3 bad pieces...

Thanks a lot

:dance: