The Joey - Matt le blanc's Spinoff

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jan 23, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I am kind of curiuos how "Joey" the new TV series is doing. At present it is only available in U.S. Anyone seen it?

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Nope, i havent seen it. But ive heard its good. By the way people say i look like him. I dun think its true but a lot of people have told me so.

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes, i have been hearing ppl say that but none actualy watched the show. Scan some new pics and maybe we can make out if true or not, its not possible with the present pic's of yours (bad resolution, dim light).

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah i know. I'll post some as soon as i can.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Now that i think about it, tejas does look like Joey, a thinner version, back to topic I'll ask my brother about the new show and post.

6. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah i did see some shows. . they are good. .. fine enough . . same old joey magic .. but no where near friends in comparison .. .it has his sister and his nephew in the show as well .. . these are the three main characters ..

7. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Well I have seen ALL the episodes till now(1 to 15)...its OK ..nothing special....and there is absolutely no piont in comparing it with FRIENDS....very few characters....ideas and situations are very limited...characters beside Joey do not endear themselves to me....so..all in all an OK..timepass kind of show..

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

it sucks big time

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

dun know much abt it , want to know !!

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

My bro says it sucks, i'm taking his word for it........