The Illuminati

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Petunia, May 21, 2006.

1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Conspiracy-->illuminati Videos

Lately we've been hearing alot about these guys..The Freemasons, the Opus Dei, the Knights of the Templar etc..

But i came across this video about the illuminati a long while back. Wanting to share it with you but hesitating since religious and controversial topics werent really handled with maturity here..

Anyway, not being able to hold it in any longer..i found the lnks again..
    Here is one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZd0XI3xmdc&search=Illuminati David Icke
    The music is awesome!!

EDIT: And another one..https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3567655929542957177
    (This one is a little longer..part one of this wont open..bear with me) There is about a couple of minutes of an exorcism that takes place in here..for the sensitive viewers..i dont know how you'll take it (happens around 20minutes into the video..just to let you know :eek:: )

Both are Freakin cool.
    Note, however...you should know some about these guys in order to really feel the impact of this conspiracy.

If it gets you as riled up as it has gotten me...pm me and ill link you to some more.

Keep rockin.
    And let me drink to the longetivity of this thread :drunk:

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Cool Video....but i didnt understand the kennedy part......cud sum1 explain it to me plz?

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^It is believed that he was assasinated....by the US government.
    Because he was not a member of the Illuminati he had become quite a threat to their "NWO" goal. If you read up on the details of the murder..you'll be shocked to know the numerous facts that have been hidden away from us..

4. Pet.

As i have often said in these forums I encourage thought and the search for the truth.

So don't be afraid of upsetting a few people in these forums if you have to.
    I know I have upset a few people but mostly it ends amicably.

Debate is healthy and both sides invariably learn from it.

If people here have not learnt that yet then its time for them to grow up.

By the way I enjoyed the video although I don't agree 100% with it.

5. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

^hmm interesting.

I was going thruh this site for last couple of days, weird at times bt definately interesting ....

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

My internet, being crappy as it is, is acting up. Someone tell me what this is about? pretty please?

I wanted to see the exorcism :'(

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Its nice, got me interested. Right now im dloading a David Icke lecture, wiki his name up.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^The ickes are a damn powerful family, no wonder people listen to him. If i went around telling the same tale i'd be in a XXXL strait jacket in no-time and tossed into a mental health ward....

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Hehehee, its pretty cool actualy, check out https://www.bilderberg.org/.

10. d_ist_urb_ed

Also check out https://www.infowars.com These dudes are a bit shot in the brain, so dont get too concerned about that, people who actually look for the truth almost always are.

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^Cool site, will go through it when I get the time (which is basically tomorrow morning :D)

I was looking for some good books other than Dan Browns on the subject. And yes, they shouldnt be bland and make half assed arguments.

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^Dan Brown merged fiction with the truth. There are quite a few "knowledgeable" resources on the net. I'll try to find you some.

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Oh yeah, I have read all of Dan Brown, i was looking for other stuff.

14. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

delete delete delete

15. d_ist_urb_ed

^Will do general, now to the YMCA.

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Try substantiating what you say, it 'll make you look a lesser fool.

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@waleed:
    Well i appreciate the words of confidence..but if you knew me any better i can kick ass anytime :rock: and on a more serious note i could care less about the people gettin pissed..i just didnt know how the mods would take something like this...especially with the ban-parading theyve been doin here :p:

A lot of this stuff does appear a little too far fetched but at the same time its scary..american politics has never been on the top of my list .. anytime. But hell who you gonna believe..its scary..fritefully. The other day i came across a similar document regarding this cult and there was an inclusion of Saddam Husein in there..:shock:..

its a crazy world out there..and what is really pathetic is that being humans, we like the "juicy fruits"..we want the conspiracies..

@dennis: try Holy Blood Holy Grail

18. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Edit edit edit edit

19. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Who wrote the Bible??

20. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Edit edit edit edit