The i g t project

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Dec 10, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

HEYA PPLE i was like thinkin why don we all start projects on igt better than recording alone..we can hav teams....like a guitarist,keyboardsit n stuf on one side....wat say??

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^good plan dude.........
    just make yourself a little clearer......... let's get the whole picture.......i mean wat u plan to do and all that stuff.........

3. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

ya we need a clearer picture

i have a studio & can do keyborads & Guitars & almost anything on the PC (VSTs)

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

alright since radicalz_adi aint replyin maybe i'll take over..........

alright so here's my plan.........

one of us pick a song ..
    then post it here in this thread......
    then somebody does a track of it......
    then every body contributes to it by adding something.........

or plan B........

we'll form groups ........
    then record the track and post it here.....
    then maybe we can have a competition or something...........

how does it sounD????

cheers
    :beer:

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmmm....

hmm.. ..the plan A is better. but FOR A NEW SONG..it can be slightly changed..lik we can start a new topic and ask for lyrics(songs) in the LYRICS SECTION..and we'll choose best onez from there.(changes n additionz are allowed)...
    then,we can ask for music for that song,we'll be preparing our own music(rhythm) for that and we'll post it here...then,we'll select the best one and work on that.!!

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

bac pple was donating ma points hahaha anyways comin to the point.....well we can start like
    ummmm jus gimme some info do we hav a drummer on igt????bassist???if there are jus reply.....next we do hav a lotta guitarists...we can make groups(err net bands)so thatd be peaceful...then the so called bands can decide fr wat songs to do may it be covers....all i want here is we hav perfect songs even if they are covers wid drums bass(get backing traks if there arent any active drummers or bassists)so next step is makin bands....watta say this would be really unique its will be a new concept...

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^agree.........so shall we start posting things here or create a separate thread????

8. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

im also in guys... i can do guitar parts..

9. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

...hmm..i can give da vocals n the guitar...

10. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i can give the backing and the guitar..........

11. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

well i'm in

i cn do vocals, keyboards, guitars, bass and i have a studio so i can even mix

12. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ill be active frm 17nth jan.....well now since this topic is gettin interstin i think we should start...this should be your collaboration ideas...like coverin a pop song or hip hop song in rock style....ple shud post te ideas and intersted shud join hands wid dem and complete the project simple

13. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

alright im interestd.......

i have already created tracks for aadat, hotel california, zombie (not so good),........

i can create lots of tracks...........if anyone's interested.. just post here.........

cheers
    :beer:

14. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Just want to see first what the meaning( intention) is, maybe i'll decide to join you guys too!

If its a metal, hard rock style you guys want to go, then i won't join this club cause i really don't like that kind of music, i don't want to say that this isn't music and nothing bad about that, but its not my style!!!

15. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

hey, i thought this was about composin ur own music, not re-recording sumone else's number

BTW leave me out for Hip Hops, Raps, And death Metal

And i'm in For soul, Classical Fusion (i'm not trained), and anything dat doesn't require screaming

And ya i'll be active from 17th jan (semester exams)

16. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Lets see, if it all goes good, I am joining. BoL

17. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

@keoraf- there's no fixed genre for this........ we can have various songs.....but one song at a time.........if metal is goin on then u can join later..........

@musicmanPKR- we can do both...........covers and own compositions...........

18. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

I'm a drummer....ask anytime....

19. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

ahaan..we found a drummer too ...so when r we startin ??...i'll b joinin afta 17th...till then ..awll da besst.. n yeah Happy New year..!! ;)

20. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well happy new year guys.....well lets start like this now that we have it goin we can make threads fr the songs we want...this thread will only hav the discussion s regarding the main aim....we can start like fr eg if u want to do a song aint talkin abt love then and iu associate it wid igt project or wid the idea of this thn ur thread name would be igt project:aint talkin abt love.....and ur disucssions regarding the song will go in that thread so we can hab wide variety of songs....we at the end of of some period f time can make a compilation an album i mean of the best songs....would be real promotion then.....wattta say.....