The guitar that teaches you.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abubakr, Oct 22, 2006.

1. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Hello All,
    I am here to present to you guys something that you might have not seen before. Its a guitar that teaches you All the Chords / Scales / Songs of your favourite artisits complete with a backing track and a also the solos in the songs. It also comes with an instruction package, its like taking lessons from a qualified US teacher.

Please visit www.optekmusic.com for the guitar and www.fretlightstore.com for the softwares lessons songs and stuff.

Now comming to the point I have one (electric) and i am selling it for a very less price than you see on the website. Have mostly all the softwares (not the one month trials, have paid for the softwares ) and about 20 Songs (also Paid ) with solos, one lesson pack

The guitar is in mint condition No Scratches at all (In BLACK) you"ll get all the cables and software.

Just plug it in your computer and start playing better.

contact me here in the forums or email at [SNIP] I can send the guitar in any place in Pakistan. through TCS new ground service it will reach you within 3 days.

2. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Make 3 more threads and you'll get a proper reply.

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Only pakistan? o_O

4. abubakr

abubakr New Member

sorry for a little spamming

sorry for the spam . Just that i am in a hurry to sell it. Got to buy the new pro version....

5. abubakr

abubakr New Member

OK guys back with the guitar the new website for the guitar is www.fretlight.com and www.fretlightstore.com

I am still selling it. please contact me its going away dirt cheap now with all accessories guitar is still in amaculate condition.

Thanks

6. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

I read about this on Ultimate-Guitar.com (news section), it's pathetic, complex to use, and vairy expenseeve. >.>
    Edit - Besides, this should've bin in the Guitar Gear Forum. X_X

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

That's immaculate.

8. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Maybe he meant to make some sort of opposite for immaculate...like a***ual, asymmetrical etc XD

9. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be a-immaculate then eh?

10. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Well Its expensive YES. But not pathetic. it is not a copy which normally are available these days they are all made in china.

It is a Made in USA product and the company has been doing very well they have an expanding base now in the US. It has a professional tone and playability.

And one more thing please comment only about anything that you have tried yourself and know about it. Dont take shots in the air.

Bye

11. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Ok Have one more deal.

one above mentioned guitar Fretlight Guitar

One acoustic electric guitar.

One Behringer 15 watt amp.

One effect processor Digitech RP 50

All for 30000/-

Please reply anyone from Pk.

Thanks