The guitar that teaches you.

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abubakr, Oct 22, 2006.

1. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Hello All,
    I am here to present to you guys something that you might have not seen before. Its a guitar that teaches you All the Chords / Scales / Songs of your favourite artisits complete with a backing track and a also the solos in the songs. It also comes with an instruction package, its like taking lessons from a qualified US teacher.

Please visit www.optekmusic.com for the guitar and www.fretlightstore.com for the softwares lessons songs and stuff.

Now comming to the point I have one (electric) and i am selling it for a very less price than you see on the website. Have mostly all the softwares (not the one month trials, have paid for the softwares ) and about 20 Songs (also Paid ) with solos, one lesson pack

The guitar is in mint condition No Scratches at all (In BLACK) you"ll get all the cables and software.

Just plug it in your computer and start playing better.

contact me here in the forums or email at [SNIP] I can send the guitar in any place in Pakistan. through TCS new ground service it will reach you within 3 days.

2. jozko

jozko Banned

Awesome!! How effective it is? It might help if you post some clips of you playing it.

I have an english dictionary with most words but still my english sux. Hope this is good method

3. abubakr

abubakr New Member

videos of the guitar..

Well it is a great tool to get better. The first website i mentioned www.optekmusic.com is down i think for maintainance. it has tons of movies of the fretlight guitar.

also you can check out the guitar at you tube. search for fretlight guitar and you will find many movies.

i dont have a movie of it playing my self it as i dont have a movie camera.
    to get you started
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8uoa2xwJsc

check it out.

bye!

4. jozko

jozko Banned

It looks convincing in that video. great concept. I read somewhere of a guitar that tunes itself at push of a button. good use of technology.
    Bakr a post in chit chat forum will get u more hits, best

5. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Hello again

Well the new website for the guitar is www.fretlight.com and www.fretlightstore.com you can check out the new guitars and stuff there.

And yes i am still selling it and for a very resonable bargain. If interested please send me a message giving all the software and and some songs also.

Thanks

6. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

lets cut the crap wots ur demand broder?

7. abubakr

abubakr New Member

15000 /- Only With all the software, cables, and about 20 songs bought those alone are worth about 5000/-

15000 /- final

Thanks

8. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

gimme ur contact no

9. puddleofmud

puddleofmud Banned

n where do ya live?

10. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Live in Lahore. I guess it can be sent to anywhere in Pak through TCS Ground Not very expensive. no is 03214011326.

Bye

11. abubakr

abubakr New Member

By the way it has a much professional tone then any available guitar in Pak.and much better playability and action. If interested in checking it out then let me know.

Bye

12. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Ok Have one more deal.

one above mentioned guitar Fretlight Guitar

One acoustic electric guitar.

One Behringer 15 watt amp.

One effect processor Digitech RP 50

All for 30000/-

Please reply anyone from Pk.

Thanks