The guitar that teaches you. It can play any tab file as well.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abubakr, Oct 22, 2006.

1. abubakr

abubakr New Member

Hello All,
    I am here to present to you guys something that you might have not seen before. Its a guitar that teaches you All the Chords / Scales / Songs of your favourite artisits complete with a backing track and a also the solos in the songs. It also comes with an instruction package, its like taking lessons from a qualified US teacher.

Please visit www.optekmusic.com for the guitar and www.fretlightstore.com for the softwares lessons songs and stuff.

Now comming to the point I have one (electric) and i am selling it for a very less price than you see on the website. Have mostly all the softwares (not the one month trials, have paid for the softwares ) and about 20 Songs (also Paid ) with solos, one lesson pack

The guitar is in mint condition No Scratches at all (In BLACK) you"ll get all the cables and software.

Just plug it in your computer and start playing better.

contact me here in the forums or email at [SNIP] I can send the guitar in any place in Pakistan. through TCS new ground service it will reach you within 3 days.

One thing o forgot to write it can also light up any tab file available on the net.

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Wow.

jksdf

3. ruhiman603

ruhiman603 New Member

ya i have heard about it and i have a brouchure of it too. if nebdy want to see it then i can mail u on ur mail adrs coz its in pdf format. and main thing it costs 599.95 $ only + texes allag se

4. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

only pakistan:annoyed:

5. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

^
    Lol, exactly what i said.