The Great HIV/AIDS Hoax

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zing, Aug 4, 2007.

1. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Uhm..are you like seriously asking??
    Well at least you won't get HIV/AIDS due to *** then..as to AIDS, unsafe *** is not like the only cause.Illicit I.V drugs,or contaminated blood transfusion may also lead to that....

2. zing

zing Machine Head

@elfascinating bro u have to realise the difference between "facts" and "statistics"

if u saw the documentary, u know it mentioned this too... that these studies are basically conducted among high-risk groups so the so-called "results" are pre-decided

understand that there are billions of dollars at stake, so the pharma-political-media nexus has much to gain ... and are the main funders behind these "studies"

@alpha - so long as u practice safe *** and avoid sharing needles..

@elfascinating - it is mostly like due to entry of foreign proteins into the bloodstream....

watch the docu
    https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9070469211931216625

3. i'm_not_neo

Okk..how about you infect yourself with HIV and prove me wrong??
    Hmmm...bad jokes apart..the thing is any HIV+ guy would not risk his life by not trying to get it treated,even if it may be so called harmless..

And uhmm..stats are based on facts....those "stats" if in case you were considering are manipulated,then they were not conducted to prove that HIV causes AIDS....

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Havent watched the video yet (haven't had the time), but I got a question, why should I believe what's in the documentary? What makes it so credible?

Also, I fail to see the correlation between conducting the studies among high-risk groups, and the results being 'pre-decided'. Please explain.

5. zing

zing Machine Head

the unsafe *** and needle sharing crowd are the high risk group - there are HIV+ people in the low risk group also (safe *** & non needle users) - so when the study focuses on HIV+ people in the high risk group, it shows a high mortality rate, which is pre-decided bcos of their lifestyle - the study does not take into account how many HIV+ from the low risk group *did not* die

what makes the documentary credible is that it award winning scientists from top US universities - if u hear what they say, the truth seems so simple

will post a text summary of the docu for all ye busy people :)

6. i'm_not_neo

This,even I have to know...

7. i'm_not_neo

Uhm..aren't you contradicting yourself???I mean high risk or not, what you're saying is HIV is harmless then what the heck should it matter???

8. zing

zing Machine Head

^ what the heck should what matter?

9. i'm_not_neo

If HIV is just a harmless virus,then even that shouldn't happen right????

10. i'm_not_neo

Uhm..so the rest of the majority of scientists who agree that HIV causes AIDS are useless people from footpaths or what???

And btw man,perhaps the 2 most influential people among them are Duesberg (Un. of California) and David Rasnick (Un. of Witswatersrand)...no credible awards whatsoever..

11. i'm lost :( i want my mummy

what's going on anyway? kthxbye.

12. zing

zing Machine Head

13. zing

zing Machine Head

please dont invent facts... it sounds just like the pharma-political-media propaganda that u believe in

Prof Duesberg, First scientist to discover a cancer gene; elected to the National Academy of Science, which is probably one of the most prestigious awards any scientist can be given short of winning a Nobel prize
    https://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/pdlecture.htm

Prof Rasnick, creator of protease inhibitors ((mis)used in aids treatment)
    https://www.lafn.org/~cymbala/Democracyu/catspine.html

Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize winner
    Dr.Walter Gilbert, Nobel Prize winner
    https://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/aids.htm

more here
    https://quintaldo.wordpress.com/

no credible awards whatsoever.... yeah right!

14. zing

zing Machine Head

get it treated with what? a poison? check out the "skull & bones" label
    https://www.virusmyth.net/aids/pics/aztlabel.jpg

with a "medicine" like that is it any wonder that all the patients die???

15. i'm_not_neo

Duesberg and Rasnick have not won awards..and being elected in NAoS is not an awared,as prestigious as it might be.But still,I had no idea about the Nobel Prize winners..so my humble apologies.

16. i'm_not_neo

Yeah,tell that to some1 with HIV+.If some1 knows that taking a "poison" may be their last chance at surviving.......

17. i'm_not_neo

Okk..we can go on and on..so lets just believe what we want to..coz ultimately that's what we're gonna do...

:nw: :nw:

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

So, zing...what are you trying to say here?

Testing HIV+ has little consequence on the course of your life? Or are there other repurcussions?

Is AIDS fictitious or are you just saying that our current form of diagnosis is incorrect?

If you do really have AIDS, will the medicines help then? (From what I understood, you(or the video?) are insinuating that the medicine is largely responsible for taking you from HIV to death)

I realize the tone of the questions seems a little disbelieving but it's not...I'm just trying to gather your perspective since the posts are a little confusing at places.

19. zing

zing Machine Head

*sighs* i dont mean to be nit-picky here but...
    Prof Duesberg.. apart from his other achievements mentioned earlier was also:

California Scientist of the Year 1971

American Medical Center Oncology award for research on cancer 1986

Seven-year Outstanding Investigation Award 1986 from the National Institute of Health, which is really awarded to only those scientists who have very strong track records, who are on the cutting edge of science.

20. i'm_not_neo

So you completely believe HIV has nothing to do with AIDS based on 2 scientists (and others following their logic) and a documentary and a dedicated website...hmmmm...I can only hope you didn't believe the "NASA never went to the moon" controversy..
    See the thing is maybe WHO,heck,even the world is lying..but atleast we can say HIV causes AIDS and show some examples..what dissidents are doing is they know what doesn't cause AIDS but don't know what causes AIDS.Agreed,that its not proven how HIV works (which is where Duesberg focuses) but we really know many HIV+ people who die..If Duesberg/any1 actually tells what causes AIDS rather than telling what doesn't then there's no arguement left..
    And on the other side,profits of companies apart,the day the rumour/(truth?) spreads that HIV is harmless you think ppl are going to give a damn to use contraceptives???Ppl have become so aware of using sterile needles..who knows what carelessness it'll lead to..
    I know you're point is the HIV drugs are the enemies,applied that your theory is true.But see if you think logically,any victim would rather take his chance on a medicine rather than relying on a theory until it gets scientifically proven..
    Anyways man..I'm outta here...