The Great HIV/AIDS Hoax

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zing, Aug 4, 2007.

1. zing

zing Machine Head

This is prolly the hoax of the millennium...i saw a documentary abt this called 'the hiv/aids hoax'
    https://www.virusmyth.net/aids/index/azt.htm
    https://worcester.indymedia.org/news/2005/04/1119.php

b4 u call this a rant/conspiracy/yada-yada, just check out these facts about AIDS...

- it has never been scientifically proven that HIV virus causes AIDS. the theory was publicized by a (loser) scientist called Robert gallo who originally thot HIV causes cancer

- gallo published a *scientific* paper that was not approved by his fellow scientists, a necessary step for any research paper to be considered valid. the only group that supported him was the US pharma lobby that manufactures AIDS vaccines (n sells them at exactly 100 times the cost) - one awardwinning scientist prof peter duesberg spoke up against the theory, his research funds were promptly cancelled

- the HIV virus has not been proven to be harmful or cause diseases - some people have it (HIV+) some people dont have it (HIV-) - the virus doesnt do anything - the most likely/logical cause of AIDS is unhygienic sex/drug use... however the truth does not help corporates make money

- the AIDS vaccine AZT / Retrovir works by breaking down whiteblood cells which in turn reduces immunity to diseases -- in other words the AIDS vaccine causes AIDS

- there have been HIV+ patients who began to show symptoms when they started AZT treatment, and became cured WHEN THEY STOPPED THE MEDICINE

gallo's theory, which genuine scientists dont believe and common public dont understand, claims this: AIDS is a group of diseases like malaria, diarrhea, etc. If you are HIV- and have malaria, then its malaria. If you are HIV+ and have malaria then its AIDS.

thats like saying, if u have a blue car u r safe, but if u have a red car u will have an accident. And there is no proof of this, except what Gallo, Glaxo & Abbott Labs want YOU to believe.

in other words,
    AIDS is REAL so SAFE SEX and DRUG FREE LIFESTYLE is (ALL THAT IS) NEEDED
    but HIV IS NOTHING BUT 21st CENTURY VOODOO, WITCH DOCTOR STUFF
    n the worst thing is HIV MEDICINES KILL

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

who cares?

If you die, you aint here.
    And while you are alive, why are you so bothered?

3. zing

zing Machine Head

why are u bothered abt the fact that it bothers me?

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I doubt this is true... seems more like extreme skepticism.

5. zing

zing Machine Head

what part do u think is not true? this documentary is made by professors of Molecular and Cell Biology at the University of California at Berkeley...

even the manufacturers themselves (glaxo) admit that their aids vaccine causes "aids-like symptoms"... its written on the bottles of vaccine (retrovir etc)..

what more proof is required?

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Which documentary? Post the link here..

AIDS-like symptoms? LOL, there are no visible symptoms of AIDS. The symptoms are of the diseases etc. that the patient catches easily coz of low immunity against them.

One more thing, you keep calling it "AIDS vaccine" and AFAIK, it's not supposed to be a vaccine. It's supposed to help stop it from getting worse. It's supposed to prevent HIV from multiplying "in-vitro".

P.S. The 2nd link that you posted does not work (for me atleast)

7. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@zing- Whatever u said in the 1st post is somewhat contrary to what the virusmyth site says. They basically say that HIV does not exist!

@not_neo

Haha, of course it hasnt been accepted, Captain Obvious. Asfor that 2nd link you posted, it also has the virusmyth people's rebuttal linked to it at the end.

9. i'm_not_neo

10. i'm_not_neo

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Yeah, I know :) but I was pointing it out to zing anyway

12. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

@zing, are you by any chance HIV+?

13. zing

zing Machine Head

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I'm off too bed, so will check that out later.

15. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Viruses and diseases? Death metal has spread far

16. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

We are drowning in information and starving for knowledge.

17. zing

zing Machine Head

:nw: :nw: :nw:

18. i'm_not_neo

Didn't mean to wake this thread up again but here's something interesting I found at aver.org. I found the conclusion to be very appropriate..you can skip the statistics if you want...

A mountain of evidence shows that much can be predicted from a positive test result. For example:

* At least half of people develop AIDS-defining conditions within 10 years of HIV infection, if they don't take antiretroviral drugs. Only a few do not develop AIDS within 20 years.59 60

* HIV-positive Americans and Canadians are over 1,000 times more likely to develop AIDS-defining diseases (such as PCP and Kaposi's sarcoma) than those who test negative.61 62

* A study in Uganda found that HIV-positive people were 16 times more likely to die over five years than those who tested negative. For those aged 25-34 years old, HIV infection raised the death rate by a factor of 27.63 Numerous other studies have found similar results in Tanzania, Malawi, Rwanda and other parts of Africa.64 65 66 67

* A study of female *** workers in Thailand found the death rate to be over 50 times greater among those who tested positive. All of the positive women died of conditions associated with immune deficiency, compared with none of the negative women.68

* During a 16-year, large-scale monitoring study of homo***ual and bi***ual men in the US, 60% of HIV-positives died compared with 2.3% of HIV-negatives.69

* In the UK between 1979 and 1992, death rates increased massively among HIV-positive haemophiliacs, but remained unchanged among the rest.70 Similar research in the USA found that HIV-positive haemophiliacs were 11 times more likely to die over a ten-year period, compared with those who tested negative.71

* In a European study of babies born to HIV-positive women, none of those who tested negative developed AIDS, compared to 30% of those who tested positive. By their first birthday, 17% of the HIV-positive babies had died.72 A similar study in Uganda found that more than half of HIV-positive babies died before their second birthdays, compared to one sixth of those who were HIV-negative.73

Conclusion:
    There is no single scientific paper that proves HIV causes AIDS. Instead there are tens of thousands of papers containing a wide range of evidence that, taken together, make the case overwhelming.

People should be encouraged to question scientific orthodoxy. However, the views of AIDS dissidents, which have been well known for many years and thoroughly debated in scientific journals, have failed to win support. The core arguments of the Perth Group (that HIV has not been isolated according to their own particular rules) and Dr Duesberg (that no one fully understands how HIV causes AIDS) do not invalidate the wide range of evidence outlined on this page. The HIV theory is compelling because it provides a simple, unique cause that consistently accounts for all of the observed phenomena.

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

One thing I wanna ask is that:
    If i dont have HIV/AIDS and my s3x partner also doesn't ... then it wont happen that he HIV/AIDS virus will just wring itslelf out of nowhere and infect us ... ?

It won't right?

20. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

How the phuck did this thing pop up and start spreading?