The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by fictional_real, Mar 17, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he couldnt finisnh. his team mate fininshed 10th.
    its first and last year for narain i think.

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

some guys are really big pessimists. i pity them.

wheres rizaaj man! F1 tickets are bloody expensive. lets see if rizaaj had made it to see those guys racing those amazing cars.

one man really entertained me a lot.............DE LA ROSA.

Ferrari suxed big time. ha ha ha! :p:

amazing come back by mclaren. kimi looked exhausted after the race. I am just Amazed by how 22 yrs old alonso has dat energy! man!

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

darn..i hope narain makes it big.

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Same here man... hopfeully, he sould get into testing some car next year...

5. fictional_real

kartikeyan was out because of some electrical problem in the car. If some one told me dat his engine blowed up, i would have been silent coz he might have been responsible for dat coz its not a good decision to give more pressure to engine in a ground tempature of 42 degree celsius. However, Electrical problem is not a responsible of driver rather its a problem from engineer side. Even something like oil leak is not driver is responsible for. eg. BAR cars, Button was simply amazing, the way he overtook barrichello was perfect. amazing Technical ability. he was exactly behind him, when came close.. turned right , speeded up, closed barrichello's nose and took the turn. amazing. But his car blew it up. If some1 says button suxed at dat race and cannot make it. ppl will usually laugh at him I'd rather pity on him.

its senseless to say kartikeyan cannot make it coz he cudn't make in one damn race where he wasn't responsible at all. i repeat i said at all.

Take it easy guys, Narain is here to stay. ;)

Go Narain Go!!

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Renault are making me proud. If you go back in this thread to the first few posts I had clearly said I would be cheering for Renault this year (even before the first race started) and damn are they making me happy. Go Renault!

and yes, it was not Karthikeyan's fault. The Jordan car is severely underpowered and the team suffering from a lack of funding (look at the car...it is practically denuded of sponsors). Wait until next year when he joins a better team. The guy will go places.

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

renault is ruling F1. but where is my team BAR. they shd strike gold in the next match.even if they dont i wud still still support BAR. coz sato and button rule.
    Go BAR

8. Taifi

Taifi New Member

congrats to alonso for winnin the race.(4got to mention it in the last post)

9. rockerstown

rockerstown New Member

I am a Die Hard McLaren fan.

Mika Hakinen was cool Riakonen is cooler

Narain keep it up . Ur doing a great job with that poor jordan.

10. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, Mika was awesome. I remember watching the '98 season. I was so hoping Michael would beat Mika, but NO WAY!. I like Kimi, hes a good driver, but he's got rotten luck.

11. fictional_real

Mika is like a God to me. Amazing personality, patience, Wise whoa!!

He use to drive Aggresive yet his car look damn calm and kewl.

mika i miss you man....:nw:

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Yeah Mikas amazing.....love the way he used to kick schumacher butt :):)

13. fictional_real

14. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

bahrain GP :

Karthikeyan couldnt have done anything bout what happened at all ... n more importantly ... i was kinda surprised that he managed to finish the first two races .. the F1 cars don't normally tend to give such good luck to rookies :D so that bodes well for him ... in the races he has completed, he has given a very good account of himself .. being the best of the rookies. Also, he was pretty impressive during wet qualifying ... very interesting choice of racing line ... n now i think he will have the necessary confidence to know he belongs here and it wasnt a fluke.

Regarding ferrari .. i am kinda worried ... the f2005 was not the best car on the grid even if we forget the gearbox problems. The renault worked fabulously. the tires on the car were almost new like till the end. I heard the race engineer talk to alono on lap 47 that brakes were no problem, engine was no problem, tires were no problem give it 100% . Imagine ... that was on lap 47 when everyone else was struggling (especially with tires and braking) and he was setting laps in the 1 min 29s ???

Mclaren looked pretty strong .... especially towards the end. This season .. somehow a ot of possible contenders are already visible ...
    mclaren have been quick, toyota look bullet proof, BMW looked very quick with the new michelins in bahrain, renault look in perfect shape and we can count on ferrari to bounce back ...thats 5 teams who can easily say they are shooting for the championship this season ... n BAR will probably get right back on track ...
    So in a way this seems to be one hell of an open season in f1 ... though i want ferrari to win everything :D

in any case ... being so ... it could again play into ferrari's hands .. with so manyu players ... points will be distributed among a lot of teams and they can still make it back on top as there wont be a clear runaway leader going into the second half of the year.

GOOD LUCK TO ferrari ...

15. fictional_real

Very kewl review. Especially, the second para...

16. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

i think schumi will be dethroned this year

17. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yeah i think so too. its either gonna be alonso or trulli. but newayz too early to say this. i think ferrari r gonna bounce back in the san marino race. and BAR r gonna try their best to overcome all other cars. yeaaaa

18. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Schumi lost the the Bahrain GP due to hydraulics failure but I'm sure he would have won if he continued following Alonso. Schumi is the best. But tell me what's F1 doing in aguitar forum like this??? :think:

19. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, every forum needs a board for general discussion. And this board is called "Chit Chat Longue", where you can talk about a variety of topics, following a few rules ofcoruse. Read the forum description.

Anyway, I still believe Schumi will win this years championship. I dunno, but something tells me he will.

20. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well in that case sumthin tells me jenson button is gonna win this years championship. no yar thatz only wishful thinking. schumi isnt winnin this year.