The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by fictional_real, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I hope that all the 19 cars in front of Schumi have their engines blown and Schumi takes the chequered flag in the end! Now thats what I call a good race. :)

2. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yup and if dat happens call me ALFRED. E. NEUMAN from now on ! !

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Nice race. I like the new track. Kimi was awesome today. Damn Alonso, got lucky to finish 2nd.

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Ahh..was it, ..y did fall asleep then??

5. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Bloody Webber! Even if Schumi is on the back, I don't like him retiring.

6. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

yepppieeee!!!!!!!!kimi won.that alanso again got lucky n came 2nd.i wish kimi wins the championship title this year!!!!!!go kimi!!!!go !!!!!

7. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

yey....i've been banking on Kimi for a long time....i really hope he wins the championship....cause Mclaren is clearly the fastest car on the circuit.....i hope him switching to Ferrari r rumours....

8. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

You can check out the results of qualifying here:
    https://formula1.com/race/result/746/22.html
    Raikkonen was actually first but was penalised 10 places due an engine change. So, Montoya on pole, Alonso second, Schumi 7th (started early in the session). Good ol' Karthikeyan is at 19th running the old car.

9. light_of_erindi

freaking....MONZA.....I hate that circuit....:(.....KIMI put all other drivers to shame.....man....i am still betting on him.....freaking Alonso is just not trying at all.... stupid coward....go Kimi....he's had far too much share of bad luck this season...and mark my words....it's time for Alonso's share.....GO KIMI......:)

10. shak

shak Harrr!

rossi in f1 .. what a joke ...what do ya guys think will he click?

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^i have a feeling he will,, its all about driving fast..and he is good at it. Anyways, 500cc is a joke now

12. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Belgian GP today. Qualifying results can be seen here: https://www.formula1.com/race/result/747/22.html
    Montoya first. Raikkonen second. Alonso 4th. Schumi 6th. Dear Old Karthikeyan is last.
    Fisichella receives a 10 place penalty for engine change.

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey,,,,,i heard karthikeyan is negotiating wid some other brand!what was it?

14. light_of_erindi

Mclaren is jinxed man.....but kimi won the race nonetheless....i hope Mclaren beat Renault to the constructors champs atleast....:)

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah..wudnt it be ultimate if alonso managed to throw it away now