The Fastest Shredder

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by sayanakaharry, Dec 2, 2004.

1. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^^ didnt get a chance to vierw them yest ... will do today night

2. wolfblitz

wolfblitz New Member

how come no mention of the great chuck schuldiner in here.....and marty friedman......alex lifeson.....personally dislike solo artistes.
    o yeah DIMEBAG DARELL

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^then you should also mention that gay rusty cooley ... he shreds on a 7 string.!

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Actuall on an wierd looking 8 string guitar. He's a lifeless Robot. Robotic Gay.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

8 strings?!!! i thought he had that ibanez sponsor for their 7 string guitar and emg 707 active pickups..
    anyway it doesnt matter ... as you said .. he is lifeless and let me add ..tasteless gay robot ...

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Shred tends to get boring.There's a link in these internet/washed up shredders in as their speed increases the melody and life in their songs decrease. Rarely can any shredders out there compose tasteful music.

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I wouldnt say rarely but often that is the case. Look at trey azagoth or erik rutan for example.

8. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

:think:

Oh so thats how big a million really is.

9. Bucket

Bucket New Member

Hmm you all have failed to mention the two guitarists from Cynic Jason Gobel and Paul Masvidal who play 220bpm songs which are like on big riff yet also do harmonies. But this topic is a subjective with alot of personal bias unless we all line them all up and see who is fastest.

10. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

guess its vai or probly michael angelo.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

biggest Shredder was The Shredder
    the villain in Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles.