The End Of The WORLD!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by m_waleed86, Jul 28, 2005.

1. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ya u r right zlogic!!!! When the end of the world will be near, population will reduced u know y??? The reason is that ppl will die bcoz of wars, diseases, accidents and the population of "Men" will be near 10%, And now a days u are seening that pplz are waisting their youth by watching nude movies, chewing tobacco. These all things are the signs of that the end of the World infact universe is too near....

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

watch war of the worlds
    lol

yeah who cares
    its gonna end whenever it wants
    but i think it will end after like a million yrs

3. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

....and one more thing ....only people who are connected to divinity will survive

4. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

:cool: i dont care the world about the but "they say" ROCk never DIES".

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah......ROCK is connected to divine

6. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

@dlogic nostrodemus has also prophosied that there will be a nuclear explosion in washington...and china with russia will declare war on america by 2010.....at least the people who interpret his prophesies say this...i read this in a newspaper.....it's also said that nostrodemus made so many prophesies that can be interpreted into many situations....that his prophecies were in a kind of poems so they can be interpreted into many situations...personally i think nostrodemus's most prophesies would be wrong...

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nostrodamus gave a load of cow crap ...

and we the ppl ... are interpreting all those things after the event has actually occurred ...

most of his "holy schit" goes like this:

... in a land far away, shall arise a king,
    killing be his business, but nothing defeat his thing ...
    his pride leads to his downfall,
    the follies of his ...

now that piece of crap can be interpreted as Hitler or any other fckuer in this earth ...
    and as a matter of fact many more Hitlers will come as long as there are human beings ...

hey nadish ... did u watch the movie Fahrenheit 9/11 ... it is humongous ... gr8 movy in which the "movie" blasts George Bush and US government ... but do you know the ironic thing ...
    it was passed by the US Censors ... ppl who are appointed by the govt ...
    interesting aint it? ... u gotta see the movie ... and the best thing is the director nowhere states that "all charachters and situations do not bear any resemblence to existing ..."

dont thing such things can happen here in our countries ...
    hey about the terrorist thing ... it is only with the locals support terrorists thrive ...

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@ssslayer.........how do you know its crap OR interpreted incorrectly........i just posted what has been interpreted ...and has high probability of being correct..i didnt say its correct