The End Of The WORLD!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by m_waleed86, Jul 28, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

with all the wars(thanks too BUSH)..killings :help: going on around...is the end of the world near....I personnaly think it is...think in bout a 100 or 150 years no one would be around......Wat Dou guys and girls think????????

2. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

after 100 -150 years ... .WHO CARES ?

i guess i wont be living after 100 yrs.

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

About 40000 years more i guess.

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

what wars and thanx to BUSH ???

man i dont suppport BUSH ... but somehow i feel whatever he is doing is ABSOLUTELY the correct (but may not be morally right) method to deal with those ppl ...
    THERE IS SIMPLY NO OTHER WAY left for him ...

thats the way such problems were solved in Panjab (India) ... i know many atrocities were committed ... but u cant help it coz when the local ppl start supporting the arm-carriers .. i feel the locals in such case are as good as those arm-carriers ...

and if BUSH gets along with his ways ... surely we will be able to live for 100 years atleast ...
    however if he loses, we dont have much time to live n enjoy ...
    if u can prove me wrong on this ... please enlighten me ... mebbe i am missing out some details ...

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

nothing of that sort is going to happend ........if people die they take birth too!!!

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Who Cares ?????????????????

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah....even i dont really care

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

welll ssslayer...Bush can do one thing i.e. try solve the israeli-palestinian conflict (stoppiing his double standereds)and i think the world might become a little more peacefull.... coz the main reason some guys blow up themselves is this. DOUBLE STANDERDS

9. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Oh god...this topic has been done to death....please ...i don't give a damn....i hope u r not one of those paranoid doomsday cult people..:)

10. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

^^^ yeah they are everywhere these days

11. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

really who cares.......
    i personally think the world aint gona end atleast fer some 500 years.......cuz it didnt end up till now too......with ppl askin the same question to each other,some 500 years ago (no there was no IGT he he...)...but maybe on papyrus or something.

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey ssslayer!!! How can u say that That Damn Bush is doing everything right???? He says that he wants Peaceful World.... is this the way to make the world peaceful???? Attacking on the countries like Afghanistan and Iraq and kill annocent ppl... By occupying their lands and useing their Natural resources. America attacked on Iraq just bcoz they want to occupy all the Oil Basis and Wells.... Thats y everytime when American Army tried to take control on any oil well, Iriqi Mujahidins distroyed the wells.... America can't be ne1's friend.... Today Bush is saying that Pakistan is our Friend but I'm sure that any time He will make any reason for attack on pakistan, and will attack it... U know America can't do any thing if Some countires stop helping them like, U all better know that there isn't any Oil field in America, They purchace all the oil from Muslim countries, There isn't any Agricultural Land in America, they purchase pulses, wheat, and other things form Other countries.... We are selling them our resources and making them More powerful day by day...

But the real thing is that Pakistani Public is sick of that Idiot Bush......

JAZZ likes this.
  13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

ok . People lets Make me " The President of United States " ...
    then i ll listen to ur probelm...

14. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I don't like politics and all..ANd frankly i hate all these WARS and all..
    Pe@Ce 0ut...!!

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^nik . make me Secretory General of UN .. as well ..i ll listen to u as well

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nadish dude ...

US has got very large agriculture industry ... they need not rely on asian countries for that ...
    US and UK were the countries that found/explore oil in your "Muslim countries" ...
    infact all the explration.refining in those countries is still done by Amroo.Europena companies (who were forced to sell 50% of their stake to the "govt" - or monarchies rather) ...

the countries like Afghanistan etc ... well they aint any "shareef" countries ... agreed that US used 'em during the cold war ... that doesn't mean that these ppl start blowing up all over the world ... start becoming terrorists ...

anyway those ppl are like wild animals ... good for using against your enemies ... but once there is no enemy ... those wild animals will attack you back ... just eactly what happened ...
    so US had no choice but to go ahead with what it did ...

i had clearly said first taht I belive whatever US is doing is the technically correct way not morally right ... but then y should they care about morals when their enemy doesn't have any? ...

regarding the fact that Bush claims Pak to be frends etc ... i donot want to say anything that will initiate national disputes ... but here is the trailer ... do u know that India is currently (actually for quite along time) facing a threat of terrorism ? ... US in its master game plan has to do something about it ... coz if this is left uncheckd it can grow to enormous proportion ... which once again will affect US ...

17. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ya I'm agree with u that Afghanistan is not a "Shareef" country but if some ppl of that country are terrorists, it does'nt mean that u kill the innocent ppl with them.........

18. nadish

nadish Active Member

OK U must see the VDO CD of "The End Of Times". Then u'll understand all the philosophy of America

19. sohni

sohni New Member

"Da End ov world".... it seems tht we hardly live 20 or 30 yrs..bcoz ov these Wars

floods,earthquakes,suicide bomb attacks n all which is happening in almost

every yr...da world surelly get End soon...peace is no more out there..we r not

even safe in our homes....nd da thing is we cant blame on anyone...yeh jo b ho

rha hai its been predicted...hamaray he karam hai yeh..i wish k yeh sab khatam

ho jaye...y da hell we all r fighting wid each other...when we know tht lyf is

short...nd one day we'll b no more..???

20. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

nostradamus profecy .......says that the worlds population will be drastically reduced by 2025...and by the start of the new millenium, slowy and slowy people will die!!!....
    i read this some where....as soon as i find the source i will post it