The end..and a new beginning..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nebuchadnezzar, Jul 21, 2005.

1. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ok..first of all..this is *NOT* a goodbye thread:p:...

I just finished my degree at IITM..Its the end on an era..:(...will miss this place a lot..
    In a few days I will be stepping out into the real world when I join a job....so thats the new beginning..:)
    So all ye guys/gals who have recently left college and started working..pour in with your advice,tips on coping with this change or just remember those good old college days here...

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hmm.. i still have 4 yrs left.. im entering college this fall...

best of luck....

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

And to you..:beer:..you have the best years in your life up ahead..

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

goodluck to you man !!

welcome to the world of responsibilities , maturity , capabilities !!!

welcome to the devil's world :p:

you're gonna ur college life , dont cry :p:

this is a time for you to make it or break it , so work for making it , cheer !

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I HATE work..it has an adverse impact on my health..:p::dance:..seriously..those carefree days are long gone now..bohooo..

6. Intrinsic

Intrinsic New Member

Most of us spend a lot of time hating school and wishing we were done and over with. Once it's over, you spend a lot of time trying to go back to school because the real world sucks.

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

wow u 2 frm IITM........(i mean even dennis is)
    i always dreamt of being an iitian....
    i guess its too late now to chase that dream as i hv completed my PG and i am already working....
    i think IIT ROX and its gr8

cheers :beer:

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

thnx man..yeah IIT rocks!!
    Nothing can beat these 5 years..absolutely nothing..I picked up guitar here(and found this site as a result:p:)..but there was soo much more..

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If you know Ankit Somani from 3rd year Mech. Engineering, tell him his guitarist friend from Calcutta says hi.

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We wish you the best for your future endeavours. Good Luck!

11. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

So which company u gonna join...

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@bjr...everybody's on vacation now...
    @Lord..Thanks :)
    @Amit...Siemens

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@nebu what was your branch????????

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

@SAD...................but good...............u can buy a bigggg amp(nt ny___) and processor by urself....:grin:...........cool man........but.......i'll miss u 2.........................

p.s---messenger -e contact rekho.......plz. .....kolkata-te ele dekha koro kintu.........

15. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

College Life Fun!.....still in it ....and work life fun too....atleast as an Intern!! Boss gives work expects nothing.....student hai...kar lega....and u do something....and they love it.... :p: although it seems to u like a shoddy job....but who cares...thier point is to encourage...and ours to get encouranged!! Enjoying it...

Though i agree real life work would suck....means doing the same stuff...seeing the same people. :eek:: and worst If u throw chalks in office...FIRED !!

Ankur

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@dlogic...Electrical engg(communication systems)
    @lefty...as said this was*NOT* a goodbye thread..its just a goodbye to college life thread:p:..I'll be back on IGT in a few weeks..
    @aaron..yeah thats what...I have to be properly behaved all the time in the workplace and talk properly with people...painful..:p::dance:

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

all da best dude...remember 1 thing...u may be pissed wid da corporate wrld becoz of its rules...beaureucracy....ristrictions....dicipline nd mny more things initially....
    but wait for a couple of mnths....nd ull gt used to it :beer:

do wat ur heart desires.....

cheers nd all the best

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

There is still time,...... Quit the JOB!!!! :p:

19. Bristy

Bristy ...

Best of luck.......

20. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Okie folks..thnx for the wishes..time for shutdown..leaving IIT today:((....see you guys in a few days..:)