The Edge " fm radio

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alli, Apr 6, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ok.. I got that. He he.....

2. jayanth

Have you heard this band called The Darkness??

3. alli

alli The Best Ever

nope..but they sound lke Heavy /Death metal kinds...

4. jayanth

No they are good. Rock Band. Not Metal..

5. alli

alli The Best Ever

whew (thank u god )

wat kinda rock ? from where..actually i shud just look them up on google prob.
    r they good enuff to be looked up ?

6. jayanth

Check Imesh or Kazaa. They have The Darkness Songs. Check out - Love Is Only A Feeling

7. alli

alli The Best Ever

defi. - will for sure. ..

8. jayanth

My Dedication To YOu.... :beer: :cool:

9. alli

alli The Best Ever

wat song ?

10. jayanth

Two songs actually..
    1. The Darkness - Love Is Only A Feeling
    2. Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer

11. alli

alli The Best Ever

bon jovi..another one who lost his identity somewhere nowadays..he was soooo kik-ass....

(thank u thank u )

12. jayanth

Bon Jovi is great. I have his Guitar Pick :cool: also Richie's Guitar Pick. Used in a show in Canada. He gave them to my cousin. Lucky Me. She actually met the band backstage. I like bonjovi from the beginning. Cross Roads is my Fav album. The new one "bounce"is also good. I bought the new Album today "This Left Feels Right" comes with a Free DVD. Really cool Acoustic Versions of the greatest songs.

PS : I also bought Evenescence, Midival Punditz, Drums On Fire, Jeet Lo Dil today.

13. alli

alli The Best Ever

:cen: u have his pick !!!!

argh.... lucky dog.

they used t orock but i do believe tht he went into a pop'ish act sometime bck... i've heard bounce...still not lke their old stuff i think.

bon jovi years bck was WOW ! and u have his pick....sigh....so u strongly believe in the barter system i heard ...

14. jayanth

THey are a lil Popish but Still Great. Barter?? What Do you have to Offer??

15. alli

alli The Best Ever

u culd be the lucky one .........................to get.............................................................................this........................................................signed..........................................................................................................................................sealed..........................................................................................................................................delivered.....................................autograph...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................by.....................

...................................................................................me.!:)

FINE - u do NOt need to make tht bad a face...and stop grinning.
    :p

16. jayanth

What?? I didnt get you....:confused:

17. alli

alli The Best Ever

you culd be the lucky one to get a signed sealed delivered autograph of ...me.

thats all i wrote...refering to the barter system ...

:ban:

18. jayanth

At the end of it all. What are you offering me in exchange??

19. alli

alli The Best Ever

it was a JOKE ! a JOKE .... JOKE JOKE JOKE ....

an autograph of me .... SIGH>..some1 kill me .

20. jayanth

So you are giving me a Joke in exchange of BON JOVI's PICK... Do you think thats an equal TRADE??