The Easiest Way to Play the G and F Chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by meet_shiraz, Mar 4, 2006.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

shortcuts can possibly never be helpful..though i agree that F is quite difficult to be played in d beginning..but G? :shock: nah...it can be played open as well
    its better to face things than seeking shortcuts

2. bsharp

bsharp New Member

Guys,

I wanna know that for F or G chords do u feel barre pattern easier to the alternate pattern ie using thumb in the "E string" and 1st finger in the "e" and "B" string only and the rest same ?

Same thing I waana know regarding
    the B major chord in 4th fret position....Is barrey easier or using thumb easier ?

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Using thumb would be downright easy..i believe :think:

nice id btw..lol

4. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

btw guys.....that g that is mentioned here.....playing the four strings.....that is not G .....that is g/d......the root note is d.....

5. meet_shiraz

meet_shiraz New Member

lol guys guess what?even i've started to play g that way..he he...actually yesterday when i attended my guitar lessons...my sir told me that he had taught me 4 basic chords i.e.A,E,D and C...I said,'5,G too'...my sir said thats not the original g...now that you've progressed i'll teach you the original G....i smiled and said to myself that the ppl of IGT have already taught me the original G...he he...chillax people