The Devil is Back

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nadish, Feb 16, 2007.

1. nadish

nadish Active Member

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM

Hey Guyz!!!

The Devil I mean Nadish is back after a long time.... Yup I was in the jail for more then 6 months and as soon as I got myself free from there, the 1st thing that I did is to sign in to IGT.....hehehehheeh....

But when I signed in, I realized that IGT looks really dark, then suddenly I got the reason why???? U know y IGT looks so dark??? Because There was No Jilawatan - Nadish there for more then six months or so..... But dont worry, IGT will shine back like me soon.....

Oh yeah yeah dont tell me, coz I know u all missed me toooooooooooo much as I can hear your screams of cry very clearly and I heard them in the Jail too. But "NA MERA BACHCHA NA RO, NAAAAAA ROO", coz the "DEVIL IS BACK" to eat ya all....

-------------------------------------------------

Any ways I was just joking.... I wasn't in the Jail, I was just busy in my Job and Studies so I was unable to post anything here......

AND A WARM WELCOME TO ALL THE New IGItians HERE, And NEW YEAR Greeting to my all Old pal here at IGT
    And at last but not least, Salam and Namastay to the Administrator....

Well I wish u best of luck with this gr8 website.... May IGT Shine like a star on the Sky of Internet.... Aameen

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

This is it.
    The proverbial doomsday is nearing.

*shudders*

3. hey mister! welcome back

4. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

All gayed up eh. Welcome back.

5. nayanjyotis

nayanjyotis Rock Star

Its really great to know that u are free from Jail ....

Now IGT will shine.....

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

psycho/criminal/cannibal or simply lame?

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Jail?

[​IMG]

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

*screams and ejaculates*

9. shak

shak Harrr!

welcome back nadish ... i see you are still a fan of jilawatan album *smile*

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

TheDevil has super powers to change his nick and post count, not to mention his monitor brightness is set too low! Must be because all that fire in hell. :shock: :nw: :nw: :nw:

P.S: No offence meant nadish :)

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Seriously, what do you say to that? Like really, wtf do you say to that? It's impossible to even think of a proper comeback.

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

@Beginner Lavina: Thanx 4 wish a warmmmmmmmm welcome.
    @Nazr: Thanx 2 u 2 dude.......
    @Nayanjyotis: Just edit your post and complete the sentense "Now IGT will shine like Nadish" :)
    @Notty_Lad: 4 out 4 now happy???
    @Alpha1: Was just joking man!!!:) read the full post...
    @Shak: Thanx man and tell me r u the Old Shahrukh? The only tabber of Amir Zaki's tab...
    @thehundredthone:Maybe u r right, IGT looked darker bcoz my Monitor's brightness was set too low, thanx for notifying me that man...
    @Disturbed: Respected Sir!!! I cant answer as u r one of the senior member of this forum.....:)

13. shak

shak Harrr!

^ yep, i am shahrukh ...

14. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Plij to be frands :p:

15. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

hi welcome back nadish... as far as i can remember u left a few months after i joined or something...

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

So didya get your girl?

17. nadish

nadish Active Member

A BUNCH OF GIRLS.....:rock: hehehehehe............;)

18. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

hey.. nice 2 see u aftr a looong time man.. :)

nice memory!!

@all othrs who do not know nadish..
    if u like his cool avatar, u mebe intrstsd 2 kno tht he designed it himself. :)

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hmm.. what's so cool abt it?

20. shak

shak Harrr!

'all it takes is one sensible post to stop idiots from jumping the band wagon.'

shak