The death of Japanese Horror

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by the_wizard, Jan 16, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

2. shak

shak Harrr!

japanese have some really fine looking meat ... got a thing for them .. but horror movies .. umm .. not much into them .. though i watch them for the sake of the chics ..drool

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hehe...agreed with the meat thingy.....the freaking 15-16 yr olds are themselves super hawt

god if I ever go to Japan I'll probably turn into a paedophile

Regarding Japanese horror....they have some of the scariest horror movies...if u get a chance do chk out some of them

4. shak

shak Harrr!

i have actually! .. the good thing about japs is that they are not afraid to cross the line .. if they want gore .. they would HAVE gore to its limits .. if they want to cult they wouod show cult .. if they want horror .. sweet heaven they would give you goose bumps ..
    but i dont know if its just me .. but their movies die out fairly quickly .. i kinda lose interest in them after a while ...

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

6. shak

shak Harrr!

lol a handicapped killer!! thats something that only japs can come up with .... genius!!!!
    would look out for this movie .. and its in b&w .. wow must be good .. i like this qoute " Well the first theme, at least the one I was thinking of before we started shooting this film, was violence and pity" < LMAO! thats what i like ...

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

haha..Japs rule when it comes to movie making

@everyone...any italian neorealism fans here???