The Da Vinci Code - Will you watch it?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 18, 2006.

1. prakash_raman

prakash_raman New Member

Well i have read that book, and i find it quiet interesting. the logic and the proofs that the auther provided, at first i thought are just fictitious and then i watch documentery on National Geographic which showed all the proofs are reality. Well on Nat Geo they havent given conclusion toward any specific side but there documentery forced me to belive that if not totally but Dan Brown is true up to some extent. Well here the question is about watching the movie so i will suerly see the movie because for some reasons:
    1. when they are them self watching the movie then why cant we go and watch it.
    2. In many hollywood movies they twist and turn our religion and philosphy, they had always potraied the chinese martial art in a wrong way. If any one had watched "Tomb Raider" then remember how they had shown indian goddes protecting there stupid machine and madam lara croft fights with that goodes and kill her with one stroke. Well i say when they can twist andturn our relegion and philosphies then i will surely watch that movie and i if get a chance will even make a movie on that also.

2. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

edit edit edit edit

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Obviously the story if fiction, but it is common knowledge the Knights of the Templar did exist, and yes they were hunted down. Some of what he says may be speculation, but so is religion isnt it.

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

delete delete delete

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Your signature is kind of hypocritical.....given your attitude towards the general ideas expressed in this thread.

6. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

My signature is not Hypocritical,,, I have found the Truth... Do you know me on a personel level to claim my signature is Hypocritical?

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Care telling me the truth hombre?

8. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Iam gonna watch it....

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I'll stand outside the theatres with Aqua Regia in my hands.
    Anyone talking anything about the movie or Jayss or Chris will get it in the eyes for seeing such a blasphemy!

This is a democracy, you have freedom of speech, but keep that away from religion and politics.
    Stop commenting/critiquing/ridiculing anyone's belief.

Or suffer .....

*evil laughter*

10. @Jocelyn

I notice you have taken my comment to you as your signature.

So you can think independantly.

11. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I had put up my signature before you comment to me :) any way peace

12. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

Why did the catholic church hinder the growth of(read:slaughter) other religious cults when it was in the prime ... like the 13-14 centuries?

Why is there so much violence associated with it?
    Anyway, I guess that's off topic ... why spoil the movie fun? :p

And for those who don't know yet, the movie will be released this Friday

https://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1030684