the *correct* you need that fire tabs

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shak, Dec 26, 2004.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

hi here are the correct tabs to you need that fire...these are 80 percent complete... and i am sure that you guys can do the last 20% fairly easily...by the way i was looking at the previous post of these tabs ... and i am sorry i dont agree with them...aamir zaki actually play 14 notes in the chorus...and uses an actual scale to play them (i wont name it) ...the previous post of the tabs uses random notes and no scale AT ALL (i hope i am making sense) you cannot expect aamir zaki to use random notes can you????...so there is a definite scale and a definite amount of notes to play...well here goes
    *no donut*

i tabbed these many years ago so iam not sure if i used standard tuning or drop c for these ( dont go with the eBGDAE in the tabs ...i always write them regardless of what tuning i am on)......but i am pretty sure these are in standard tuning....(if not then just shift these a major second [sharp])

[edit] sorry guys i copy and pasted these tabs so they have gone a bit clumsy due to change in font..please copy these and then paste them in windows notepad to get them right way round...thanks

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

look gud.. will try out tonight and see how are they...

anyways thanks....

3. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

marvelous....
    tested ur tabs..sounds really cool...when i was tabing my version of "You need that fire" i was really thinking abt the same thing u pointed..that is really that much easy did amir played??.got now what he actually played..
    regards.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

ijlal .... have you tried "the the day she left" i have tabbed almost 70% of that but i am stuck, will you give it a try and let me know when you get it??....i'll post mine as soon as i jot it down...
    cheers

5. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

mr sharukh u did a great job i tried ur i was great but after that i mixed ur tabs with that of ijlal to give some variations they are great, i am also tabbing not quite maniac and soon i will post it.
    peace

6. shak

shak Harrr!

i have almost 80% of not quite maniac tabbed out...but is the live version ...(the one which aamir zaki did in 1997 at v channel music awards.) you can get that live song from www.bandbaja.com (do a search for aamir zaki)

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hey shahrukh............ive never appreciated ur tabs :p:
    but this ones gr8
    good work boy

8. shak

shak Harrr!

aww thnx... u know a li'll appreciation goes a long way :)
    anyway... this reminds me that an update is long due on these tabs... i'll try and complete tabbin the song today, the tabs continue.....

*no donut*

will post the rest soon... there are only 1 or 2 licks to be tabbed and then there is a blues riff, after that aamir goes back to the chorus.

9. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

sharukh gr8 job, and wht abt the rest part

10. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

are these tabs for the live version (live 97) ??

11. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

shahrukh ma all time favourite.......ya rock.......reps for u