The Blizarrad!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 23, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yes again, da snow has been coming down since yesterday...we had over 18 to 20 inches already and more to fall down da whole day.....there are piles of snow in da parking alot..i can't even go home, i have to stay at work cause of the state emergency...alll da highways are piled up w/ snow....u guyz know this already but i never get tired of repeating....i hate snow!!! i hate Snow!!!!!!!!!!

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, it rained here today. Not an ordinary event in jan. But im cool with it. And i guess i didnt say this before;I dont hate rain!! i dont hate rain!!

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I HATE RAIN... dunno bout snow

4. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

Snow is excellent.....all the snowball fights we have wen it snows.....snowed bout 3 times here and probs more this week......so i cant wait!!!!:)

5. shak

shak Harrr!

oh..we had some snow here in uk yesterday..and today we have lovely sunshine...
    i

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Wasnt there a I Hate Snow thread by you earlier DP?:p:

7. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

let it snow let it snow let it snow! lol i'm hoping it snow here and if it real bad may get a day off school........woohoo! lol

8. d_ist_urb_ed

^In that sense we all love snow:):)

9. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

^lol....it was ace last yr it snowed on new yrs eve...and like every1 came out and snowball fights and made snowmans and then we saw in the new yr...nice memories! lol

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

how r u aziz. i saw on the news.. looked pretty bad dude. its like 60 degrees here in seattle man! totally unseasonal warm weather.

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^i hate you man!!!...."kisi ko sikhana ho to tumse sikhe, ki jale par namak kaise chidakate hain"..... :p:

12. d_ist_urb_ed