The Best there ever was!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by deathdr_87, Jul 28, 2005.

1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

same here^^^^

2. aleric

aleric New Member

Amit Agrawal seems to be getting popular here at IGT.

deathdr_87 how about creating, "Amit Agrawal Fan Club" ? :p:

BTW, I forwarded this link to my colleagues and we had some really good time.

3. deathdr_87

haha ya... this guy is quite famous...almsot every1 i know has now visited this website.

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Guys, cut it now......theres something as bitching too much about some one.....yea so that guy is a self praising, ego centric megalomaniac.....but lets cut this.......stop the bitching....the only reason this is being kept open is coz death is gonna meet the dude on 6th(rt?). wanna get the digs on that.....
    Peace out

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

he that ^^^!!and none of his created websites as listed and linked by shsnawada work out! :p:

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Yes. You got to paste the urls to the address bar. Then something works.

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

how can a person so much 'like' himself.....think he'll grow up and marry himself....and then wonder why isn't he getting any kids....

9. deathdr_87

@DRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some1 sent him a link to this thread!!! if he sees this all will be ruined.. thats why i had let it fall into oblivion till some1 replied nad broguht it back up... i pray he doesnt visit this! - else pls. edit both our posts as soon as you read this - he msutnt know wat im doing

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@death really!!!!!!! i thought there was some other reason for not letting him know that a thread like this exists. But i must say that.........

i am not supporting him or anything.......but
    you cannot fu<k sum one on his back by not giving him a chance to defend him self......its like the frog in the well who thinks that the well is the whole world...but when he really comes out of the well he gets to see the ocean...and know that the world is BIG!

11. deathdr_87

dude - if he knows its me in this thread planning to meet him - hed never meet me - ill give him a chance to defend himself when all the meetings done.. now since anyways everything is out in the open.. i hope he doesnt see this

12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@death you me and doc will remove every thing from this thread which you dont want him to see.....thats the best solution......and then send him this link,...what do you say

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Power Of Words....... hehehehe.... :rock:

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ya ure i will remove my accronyms!but why in the hell's name are u afraid of the cranky guy i mean cranky gay!hows he going to spoil yer day. and hows is this supposed to get spoilt?

@waleed - good point there buddy!

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@death did you meet him what happed???

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah death ... updates required ...

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i think he got 2 puches on his eye on behalf of igt!:p:

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

or,.then might be he just made it up to convince people its not him :p:

19. deathdr_87

well met him with 16 friends... suffice to say he got ragged and gangraped.. dude i died laughing yesterday.... hes such a pompous dick- he has a diamond in his teeth.. feel like slapping him..

but to his credit - he took all the ragging well - hes a faggish lsoer - but hes a nice guy.

20. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

but has he become your frend? ...

or is it that he knows that it is better to steer clear of u ppl ...