the best indian rock band according to you & why??

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ak&guitar, Sep 26, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey guys......... which is according to u the best indian rock band and why?
    i havent heard all of them but think zero & indian ocean r really coooooool.

give ur favs? :beer: :rule:
    --------------------------------
    a : k

2. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

I personally enjoy listening to kryptos on record.

Live all the bands are inconsistant with their performances so it depends on my mood but I'd pay to go see IIIrd Sovereign, Acrid Semblance, Myndsnare, Kryptos and Exhumation.

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

EXHUMATION, NARSIL & REPTILIAN DEATH. Most intense indian bands.

4. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Fosills 4 me ... I know its a Bengali rock band .. but they are awesome dude ...

5. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

all death metal fans huh............no one for thrash or alternative?

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i love zero......zero owns!.........nothing in india to match da superb tone of zero!.....gr8 sound!....nothing can even come close giving a fck to it!....gets da crowd on th knees asking for more!:rock:ing band!

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

zero has also recieved many bottles and gaali's .... havent seen anyone get on their knee's yet. But true they are a great band. The best in their genre. But with sanjay they lack something.

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

has warren left zero .. then whats he upto these days

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

will anyone beat me if i say that of all the bands i seen live , DRY STATE has to be the most kick-ass .. and consistent too coz ive seen them live 3 or 4 times . so my vote goes for them
    anyone else seen them ?

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

warren is doing tele marketing in new zealand. His family has moved there.

He is playing guest guitars on the new DR album.

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ohhh man!.....i hope joseph bhai gets back where warren left!.....will hamara warren bhai ever come back to zero anytime in future.....kya woh itna bezee haikya??......i havent seen anything from him in rsj forum since he left!:mad:

12. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Warren is in New Zealand. He will come back for a week in Feb.

From what I know Zero is already writing new songs with Sanjay so they moved on. I think they will release one more album before Sid the drummer gets married and moves to Dubai and then its all over.

13. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yup... ZERO rox........Parikramma 2 !! hehe
    and yeah even Prestorika

14. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

parikrama, vishnu,zero,nakshatra ,them clones, motherjane ,liquid groove , TAAQ ... these are some that come to my mind instantaneously.

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :annoyed:
    this cant be happening!.......wtf.....this cant happen....lets hope some goody drummer joins 'em!........but hwatsoever.......the rule! :rock:

16. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

My best indian rock band is Brahma, why: cause i feel they are the best and the biggest metal act of the country. They not only promoting themselves but other upcoming indian bands.

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^^hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqahahahahah

18. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

motherjane...i loved their album..except the guitar tones.and o well..i thought the production of their album could be better.
    vayu...wish they came out with an album..and promote more of their originals.

19. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

mindstreet is an awesome track...i wanna check out their album, where did ya but it from. id ont suppose ud get it at planet m

20. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned