The 4th estate !

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jekyll, Oct 21, 2005.

1. jekyll

jekyll Banned

fellows
    thanx to all the booze i had yesterday night, and the response (or rather lack of it) to the "third recording"

i decided to extend the riff which i had posted yesterday
    and here it is

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=O18VM0LY

this is a new recording, and i made certain changes in tone (that reflects my current flavor :p: )
    *sneer to those who called me scooped-mid player*

no noise gate has been used so the recording is a bit noizy, and ther eare some mistakes also ;) but chalta hai ...
    3 guitars tracks have been used ...

anshphenomenon likes this.
  2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

mast recording boss....smhow ur stuff seems to be very much clear frm the other recordings...band kamre mein record karta hai kya

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

ofcourse it has to be a closed room ... u dont want any disturbances like children crying ;) or someone coughing, LMAO

but i seriously havta change my mic ... saala it filters out all the bass frequencies :(

4. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

This one was a litlle better than the earlier one, but it is still incomplete and does sound like a crap playing.

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

real gud man......really liked the INTRO...the slide ...
    hehehe....man u REALLY play gud......so Y the hell do ya call urself a NOOB !!

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^^^ that is coz i cannot play even a single song properly - so that means I AM A N00B ...

aint I?

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

y not add sum sepultura type death riff!! it will give more life to the song ... the power chords rocked!! nice play!!! hopin to improvise more from ur side!

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hehe

i thought it reeked more of Iron Maiden

anyway i will surely do that ...
    would u believe the first part of the riff was made about 1.5 months ago ... the second (chugging power chords) one was made last week :grin:

am really slow and un-enthu fellow :cry1:

10. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahhh. dude u have ne yahoo messenger or msn ...where v can have proper interaction!

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey nice ... But like the other one more .... Hey dodnt u have your own comps ... ??? I mean stuffs recorded with a band ? if u dont ... u r a talent being wasted ....

12. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

that was good!!

13. FrOzEn

FrOzEn New Member

awesome....

14. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nanda dude ... i know i am a wasted talent ...

am not in any band ... :(

hyd suxx ...

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Careful dude .. we have a mod from hyd ... He might ban u ha ha ...!

16. jekyll

jekyll Banned

muhuhahahhaaa

thats the idea ....

to get him on ...